• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Steve Wright

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0lwPBOe8ik[/media]

Jack2jack said:
Swanjaxs said:
https://youtu.be/s4QL7MFM-7A
I remember those days, when everything seemed nice.😢

I used to listen to the Radio One Roadshow in my parents Caravan down Llangennith every day without fail! When life was easy J2j 🏄‍♀️

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:
Absolute 80's or Heart are worth a listen, I don't generally have the radio on in my work van, but I do have the odd moments when I do and there's usually somin worthy of a listen.

No need to thank me.

https://planetradio.co.uk/planet-rock/

I listen to that now and again, but it gets a bit to heavy for me, I end up reaching for the Paracetamol :(

Costello said:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0lwPBOe8ik[/media]

Have you seen the Elvis film, fukme if there was anyone pressurised into working till they dropped it was that poor fuker, absolutely shocking the way he was treated and ripped off massively and by someone he made rich and trusted, all because of his "Managers" gambling addiction. Truly shocking.

Swanjaxs said:
Darran said:

Excuse me!
This is me down the gennith in 1979!!

dads-being-cool-1970s-80s-5.jpg

I think I met you down at Bondi Beach when I was competing in the World Surfing Championship in 1956 :lol:

Darran said:
Swanjaxs said:
Excuse me!

Food shortage too eh? :lol:

Of course there was, I used to pack up my VW Van on Sunday night with my bird, then we'd head back to Penlan and live on a diet of skinheads on a raft until the following Friday night, then back down the gennith for a weekend of smoking grass, surfing and lovemaking ... in that order 😎

Niigata Jack said:
Swanjaxs said:
Excuse me!

I think I met you down at Bondi Beach when I was competing in the World Surfing Championship in 1956 :lol:

Baglan Beach most probably kid :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Darran said:

Of course there was, I used to pack up my VW Van on Sunday night with my bird, then we'd head back to Penlan and live on a diet of skinheads on a raft until the following Friday night, then back down the gennith for a weekend of smoking grass, surfing and lovemaking ... in that order 😎

:lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Darran said:

Sounds idyllic, apart from the smoking grass bit :lol: hope the grass was dry, Prosser used to smoke it when it was wet, which explains his ramblings on here :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Swanjaxs said:

Sounds idyllic, apart from the smoking grass bit :lol: hope the grass was dry, Prosser used to smoke it when it was wet, which explains his ramblings on here :lol:

Green Hayze 😃

Haven't listened to him since he was on radio 1 , thinking back there were some terrible DJ s on it at that time , Dave lee Travis what a creep and as for that our tune or whatever it was called , what a load of shite , john peel was one if the few shining lights on it , if there is one DJ I simply could not listen to it was Chris Evans

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back