• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Stonehenge - Just Stop Oil

I'm working tonight gents so I'll stay well clear of these shenanigans, will weigh in at drink o'clock on Saturday 👍😎

No you don’t. 🤣
Yes I do mate, and this is not being argumentative.

If you had left out the last part, you may have had a good point, but for some reason you had to chuck gammons in the mix? Just why? It really is like you agree with them? Otherwise why say that about gammons or climate deniers? And that's what you basically said.

So for me, by chucking a negative/positive argument into the equation, you are basically siding with them.

:)

I like them. They’re willing to go to jail for their actions, which is a hell of a lot more than most people will ever do in their lives.

The ‘paint’ will wash off.

And that's
I like them. They’re willing to go to jail for their actions, which is a hell of a lot more than most people will ever do in their lives.

The ‘paint’ will wash off.
Seems bonkers to me, even if you take away if climate change is real or false.

The bottom line is unless every country in the World are singing from the same hymn sheet, then the Uk alone even getting to 0 emississions, is completely futile if other countries such as China and India are increasing theirs.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back