• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Strange world isn’t it?

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I was in Neath just now and this woman was looking at me,I thought she fancied me,over she came and thanked me for looking out for her 13 year old son who had been put on the men’s ward in St Lawrence Hospital,Chepstow in the nineties.
Incredible.
I nearly cried. :oops:

Darran said:
I was in Neath just now and this woman was looking at me,I thought she fancied me,over she came and thanked me for looking out for her 13 year old son who had been put on the men’s ward in St Lawrence Hospital,Chepstow in the nineties.
Incredible.
That's amazing Dar. Great that the lady remembered you and thanked you after all this time.🙂👍

Jack2jack said:
Darran said:
Incredible.
That's amazing Dar. Great that the lady remembered you and thanked you after all this time.🙂👍

I can actually remember the kid too,his name was Ryan and one night I told this bloke to stfu because he kept walking the kid up by calling him,Rhino,Rhino Neal. :lol:

Darran said:
Jack2jack said:

I can actually remember the kid too,his name was Ryan and one night I told this bloke to stfu because he kept walking the kid up by calling him,Rhino,Rhino Neal. :lol:
:lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back