• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Hmmmmm

If we are going on track record then he's already signed 😂

At 24 he is absolutely an old codger compared to our recent signings!
Watson out!

That is a seriously good back up if true.

Front 4 of Eom, Ginnely, Ronald, Mitrovic twin and Campbell of the bench is very very exciting.

Add another young pacy winger / 10 and I fancy us for
Top half
I think we need to see them play before raising our pulses beyond resting 🤣. Most (probably me included) were thrilled with Yates et al, and ‘experienced centre back’ Pedersen last year at this time. Actually,no, I always thought Pedersen was dreadful. Every time I’ve seen Campbell for Stoke against us, I can’t remember him being anything much at all, and the rest are simply unknowns untested in what they’ll face every week. We thought Toe was an exciting young player of promise, ditto loads of others that flopped like Ogbeta.

Still, it’s a hell of a lot better than it was looking not so long ago, and they surely can’t be a load of duds - again.

I wonder where he would fit in - surely not on the wings with Eom and Ronald there. Behind the striker maybe??
We certainly won’t buy him as a free agent (it’ll cost a packet in signing on and wages) as “backup”. Or I hope we won’t. Losing a shedload of cash every month and struggling to keep financially afloat without regular capital injections, we can’t afford a luxury bench. That has to be the place to bring through our youngsters, not keep players the likes of Stoke and Birmingham don’t want on big salaries.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back