• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Williams stated he’d be going to some play off matches to watch players, if so Cole didn’t offer much.

I can't see how he fits into anything that we supposedly want to do on the recruitment front - even the data cant say it would be a good signing?

Reading that we are not planning on offering Ogbeta a contract.
The guy is under 24 and if we don't offer him terms to atleast the equivalent he is on now then he walks away for free! If they offer him the contract and he refuses then they will be entitled to some compensation due to his age.

He must be on such a wage that they are a little concerned that if they offered him the same contract then he might sign.

I feel we need to be looking overseas for a striker and trying to unearth another gem like Ronald.
The League 1 & 2 names we are being linked with do not inspire me.

Harris is no better than Yates, Cullen or Cooper. Unless LW is building a 5 a side lightweight side.

Harris is no better than Yates, Cullen or Cooper. Unless LW is building a 5 a side lightweight side.
Agreed, completely pointless if we're going to play wingers crossing high balls into the box.

If we are going to spend a 7 figure fee I'd rather spend it on a proven striker from here or abroad at a comparable level.

If we are going to spend a 7 figure fee I'd rather spend it on a proven striker from here or abroad at a comparable level.
I'm thinking along the same lines.

If we do sign him and it doesn't work out, we're in the same situation as we are with Yates. A player on a decent wage with zero re sale value.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back