• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swansea Arena

Niigata Jack said:
JackSomething said:
All this moaning about developments going on in the city, it's like Perch never went away! :lol:

:shock: :lol:

The developments are fine, its just that fecking bridge, its hideous, I honestly don't know anyone that I've spoke to likes it, I popped into a pub yesterday for a light ale and the subject came up and before I spoke, the 5 chaps around the table said exactly the same.

Fair enough. I quite like it when approaching it with the completed Arena behind, but it's certainly an acquired taste. Personally I think a bridge in an area renamed Copr Bay should actually have a more copper look to it, but I don't have particularly strong feelings either way.

JackSomething said:
Niigata Jack said:
:shock: :lol:

The developments are fine, its just that fecking bridge, its hideous, I honestly don't know anyone that I've spoke to likes it, I popped into a pub yesterday for a light ale and the subject came up and before I spoke, the 5 chaps around the table said exactly the same.

but I don't have particularly strong feelings either way.

You’d have to be a bit of an oddball to have those kind of feelings to be honest.

Well, the bridge is certainly an improvement on the old piss stained and needle strewn one that was there before it.

Darran said:
JackSomething said:
but I don't have particularly strong feelings either way.

You’d have to be a bit of an oddball to have those kind of feelings to be honest.

You'd know all about oddballs fairplay, oddball because I don't like a bridge, only you would come up with that and anyway you rarely go to Swansea and was born in the depths of the back waters of Port Talbot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ebo said:
Well, the bridge is certainly an improvement on the old piss stained and needle strewn one that was there before it.

If its left open 24/7 it'll be the same and with the lights on they'll be doing satanic dances in there, Prosser will join them if they put a Cheap Trick CD on their sound boxes :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Darran said:

You'd know all about oddballs fairplay, oddball because I don't like a bridge, only you would come up with that and anyway you rarely go to Swansea and was born in the depths of the back waters of Port Talbot :lol: :lol: :lol:

F*cking oddball.

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:

F*cking oddball.

You better get a shifty on its Alien night tonight in it, go and meet your fellow Alien's and get on that fuking space ship tonight ffs.

If its raining punters queuing up outside are going to get soaked unless they put up temporary tunnels to shelter under

I went for a recce around the coastal park yesterday. Nice spot for families. We'd planned to check out the cafe but we couldn't hack the din from the various wind instruments installed around the park.

Squarebear said:
I went for a recce around the coastal park yesterday. Nice spot for families. We'd planned to check out the cafe but we couldn't hack the din from the various wind instruments installed around the park.

Had a walk around there on Saturday, walked through the bridge looks far better on the inside than the outside :lol: , was expecting a bit more around the Cafe area, but it all looks neatly done.

Was looking at images of Hull arena when reading about the War of the worlds live show and it looks pretty much like Swansea arena with the same capacity. That would be a cracking show to have at the arena but Cardiff motorpoint hosted that gig recently.View attachment 2.jpeg

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back