• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swim Away Drakeford

sainthelens said:
Drakeford needs to concentrate on getting a suit that fckn fits him.

Its all that weight he lost when he had covid :shock:

Darran said:
Darran said:
Ignore Max he’s probably pissed.

These Tuesday afternoons are becoming a bit of a problem.

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=124477#p124477

Shut up numbnuts, stuck in the house with my Mrs down with Covid as you know, dunno know where they get this isolate for 5 days from, she's still testing positive and still has symptoms she's lost some of her taste and smell too :(

Niigata Jack said:
I'm being drowned by labour lefties here, all I need now is our beloved Wolfie to join in with his lefty boots and the kicking will be complete :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm with you Max, I am that bitter as well.

Calzaghe wore a scum shirt once, f*ck him from that point on.

I was driving to a meeting today, but got caught in the massive traffic jams along the Port Talbot PDR road. Another chap who works for us who is a scum fan, and he sailed past me in the next lane. There was no way i was letting him beat me to the meeting though. Another one for the Jacks in the end :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
Niigata Jack said:
I'm being drowned by labour lefties here, all I need now is our beloved Wolfie to join in with his lefty boots and the kicking will be complete :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was driving to a meeting today, but got caught in the massive traffic jams along the Port Talbot PDR road. Another chap who works for us who is a scum fan, and he sailed past me in the next lane. There was no way i was letting him beat me to the meeting though. Another one for the Jacks in the end :lol:

Nice one NJ, I'd have gone a tad further though, I'd have made my excuses to have left the meeting to answer the call of nature and nipped out to the car park and let his tyres down. :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Neath_Jack said:

Nice one NJ, I'd have gone a tad further though, I'd have made my excuses to have left the meeting to answer the call of nature and nipped out to the car park and let his tyres down. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
Niigata Jack said:

I saw Def Leppard in Cardiff a few years ago and Joe Elliott came back out for the encore wearing a Wales shirt,the place went mental. :lol:

About 12 yr ago, we went to the Motorpoint arena up the road to see the Premier league darts final night, bit wild most of the night with the tribal footy chanting, then wasn't helped by Phil Taylor coming on tapping his fckn head. Was bit tasty end of the evening...his actions didn't help.

sainthelens said:
About 12 yr ago, we went to the Motorpoint arena up the road to see the Premier league darts final night, bit wild most of the night with the tribal footy chanting, then wasn't helped by Phil Taylor coming on tapping his fckn head. Was bit tasty end of the evening...his actions didn't help.

:lol:

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:

I saw Def Leppard in Cardiff a few years ago and Joe Elliott came back out for the encore wearing a Wales shirt,the place went mental. :lol:

Michael Stipe did that at the Millennium stadium about 15 years ago.

Imagine getting worked up because a politician says he likes the football team in his ward.

Must admit I find it difficult to get worked up about them any more. They've not been relevant to us for decades.

Uxy said:
Imagine getting worked up because a politician says he likes the football team in his ward.

Must admit I find it difficult to get worked up about them any more. They've not been relevant to us for decades.

I agree, though in my eyes a Carmarthen boy should always be a Jack.

Uxy said:

"Imagine getting worked up because a politician says he likes the football team in his ward."

It's ok the Glazier as been and repaired the windows now :lol:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back