• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swim Away Drakeford

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
https://nation.cymru/news/watch-mark-drakeford-goes-viral-after-sassy-response-to-torys-swansea-city-jibe/

Swanjaxs said:
https://nation.cymru/news/watch-mark-drakeford-goes-viral-after-sassy-response-to-torys-swansea-city-jibe/

Oh well, that's another politician added to my growing list of C@@T's, to think that I've sort of supported Dreadful as well, that'll learn me :evil:

Shouldn't bait people if you can't take the response. Everyone was chuckling. Nice to see they can banter gently without the ill mannered shite that Johnno spouts out and the real spiteful nastiness that supports it.

Niigata Jack said:
Swanjaxs said:

Oh well, that's another politician added to my growing list of C@@T's, to think that I've sort of supported Dreadful as well, that'll learn me :evil:
Never had you down as such a snowflake NJ, so that'll learn me as well.

Who gives a fuck but they'd be better served getting on with their jobs rather than tickling each other.

Glyn1 said:
Niigata Jack said:

Never ever been a Snowflake Glyn in my 61yrs so I ain't gonna be one now.
But there's nothing worse than a politician to bring the worst out of me, so to have a Cardiff City fan who is also a politician and who tries to belittle a Swansea fan is a c@@t in my book, he's gone straight to the top of the table.

Prosser is behind him now, so that shows my feelings towards him :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
so to have a Cardiff City fan who is also a politician and who tries to belittle a Swansea fan is a c@@t in my book, he's gone straight to the top of the table.

Have I missed something? The bloke has a laugh mentioning our double over Cardiff to Drakeford and he replies saying that 'he was wise to make the remarks from his own office'...where's the belittling there?

Actually quite nice that they can have a little bit of light-hearted banter about it.

Niigata Jack said:
Glyn1 said:

But there's nothing worse than a politician to bring the worst out of me, so to have a Cardiff City fan who is also a politician and who tries to belittle a Swansea fan is a c@@t in my book, he's gone straight to the top of the table.

He's not belittling anyone. Being offended by something as mild as that would be the very definition of a snowflake.

Niigata Jack said:
Glyn1 said:

Did you watch the clip mun?

They were joking with each other ffs
Football fans will go to war over anything 😁
Chill

monmouth said:
Niigata Jack said:

Did you watch the clip mun?

No :lol:

I'm being drowned by labour lefties here, all I need now is our beloved Wolfie to join in with his lefty boots and the kicking will be complete :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrSwerve said:
Niigata Jack said:
so to have a Cardiff City fan who is also a politician and who tries to belittle a Swansea fan is a c@@t in my book, he's gone straight to the top of the table.

Have I missed something? The bloke has a laugh mentioning our double over Cardiff to Drakeford and he replies saying that 'he was wise to make the remarks from his own office'...where's the belittling there?

Actually quite nice that they can have a little bit of light-hearted banter about it.

Ignore Max he’s probably pissed.

Darran said:
MrSwerve said:

Ignore Max he’s probably pissed.

These Tuesday afternoons are becoming a bit of a problem.

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=124477#p124477

Drakeford needs to concentrate on getting a suit that fckn fits him.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back