• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Taking the Knee

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 3,596
exiledclaseboy said:
Neath_Jack said:
The gammons will be over the moon.

Imagine being upset that the club you support, have gone with the players wishes to highlight the racism that they suffer in the UK in 2021 /2022. Imagine being a person that thinks like that. Modern day. Grown men.

Already being painted by the usual suspects as a victory, as proof of player power or of plummeting revenue/season ticket sales. All of which is patent bollocks and completely misses the point of the club’s excellent statement.

Which you suspect just pisses the gammons off that much more. Not that they're racist mind...

Ferryjack said:
Common sense at last. A complete waste of time it achieved nothing

I wouldn’t say it’s a waste of time at under five seconds, but as I’ve always maintained the choice is with the players. I’d support them if they thought there was value in it and I support them if they don’t. I certainly don’t understand why a select few acted as if they had sand in their vaginas over it but it was certainly a reason to keep it going at the time. Funny how the anti-woke brigade can be both gammon and snowflake simultaneously.😆

I completely supported them taking the knee and understand why they’ve stopped. I’ll clap Rotherham tomorrow if they do it

Taking the knee showed that footballers are not all the thick greedy and ignorant people they are sometimes painted as , it must have done wonders for team spirit as black players saw their white teammates prepared to take a stand against racism , that was something it achieved if nothing else

Best_loser said:
Taking the knee showed that footballers are not all the thick greedy and ignorant people they are sometimes painted as , it must have done wonders for team spirit as black players saw their white teammates prepared to take a stand against racism , that was something it achieved if nothing else

Absolutely agree. Martin is saying that the players are actively thinking of something else they can do as the knee seemed to lose it meaning.

Great to see

Sirjohnalot said:
Best_loser said:

Absolutely agree. Martin is saying that the players are actively thinking of something else they can do as the knee seemed to lose it meaning.

Great to see

I can only speak for myself but my guess is that most reasonable people will also agree. The club is better of with knuckleheads that don't renew their season tickets, if they ever had one in the first place, because players drop to the knee momentarily in rarely seen example of solidarity, peace and acceptance.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back