• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Taking the knee

Itchysphincter said:
Samba said:
On the other forum, I think I remember a guy, can't remember his username(s), but I believe his name was Chris Eames, thought he was a bit of a top boy...is this the one he was talking about? Aberdare's finest vc he was, but an ardent Swans fan who used to rip into the Trust lot lol Is this dgt, because I remember him offering people out 🙉

No that’s not him. You are referring to a poster who had an abrasive style but often posted a lot of sense. I didn’t always agree but sometimes I did and just opinions were always thought out.

Yes, same here.

monmouth said:
Samba said:
Treacherous cùnts. GSTQ 🇬🇧

Her maj supports it too doesn’t she?

If you mean she supports anti-racism I'm sure she does, like all decent people...but I very much doubt she supports the BLM, the one's that their followers tore down statues of some of her countries heroes and attacked her police force and vandalised some of her cities...so no, I don't think she supports them.

And let us be honest here, players only started taking the knee when BLM carried out these cowardly acts...so no, I don't think she supports that, do you?

Samba said:
monmouth said:
Her maj supports it too doesn’t she?

If you mean she supports anti-racism I'm sure she does, like all decent people...but I very much doubt she supports the BLM, the one's that their followers tore down statues of some of her countries heroes and attacked her police force and vandalised some of her cities...so no, I don't think she supports them.

And let us be honest here, players only started taking the knee when BLM carried out these cowardly acts...so no, I don't think she supports that, do you?

Turns out you’re wrong. Shocker.

https://news.sky.com/story/queen-and-royal-family-support-black-lives-matter-says-senior-representative-12403654

exiledclaseboy said:
Samba said:

https://news.sky.com/story/queen-and-royal-family-support-black-lives-matter-says-senior-representative-12403654

She supports anti-racism, doubt she supports BLM.

You obviously support BLM. Did you enjoy the rioting, vandalism and attacks on our police force?

Samba said:
exiledclaseboy said:

You obviously support BLM. Did you enjoy the rioting, vandalism and attacks on our police force?

It literally says right there that she supports BLM.

exiledclaseboy said:
Samba said:

Well, I am shocked and slightly saddened. But heyho, life goes on. I wonder if she agreed with the violence and everything else that went on involving those scum 🤔

You've not answered my question, did you enjoy it?

Samba said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Well, I am shocked and slightly saddened. But heyho, life goes on. I wonder if she agreed with the violence and everything else that went on involving those scum 🤔

You've not answered my question, did you enjoy it?

Mind you, do we believe what these are reporting? I put something up a few weeks back from a newspaper article and was immediately dismissed by the big girls blouse and others due to where the article was from...

Samba said:
Fireboy said:
Why isn't this imbecile banned Phil?

Why should I be? Aren't you the dìckhead who hates everything English, like your buddy on the other site 🤔 Bit racist if you ask me..."na na na no one's asking you" will be the response blah blah blah, clown.

Married to an English girl and both boys born there, loads and loads of English mates, yeah of course I hate the English 😉👌

Fireboy said:
Samba said:
Why should I be? Aren't you the dìckhead who hates everything English, like your buddy on the other site 🤔 Bit racist if you ask me..."na na na no one's asking you" will be the response blah blah blah, clown.

Married to an English girl and both boys born there, loads and loads of English mates, yeah of course I hate the English 😉👌

Aren't you the same dickhead who keeps going on about Welsh independence on the other site?

Samba said:
Fireboy said:

Aren't you the same dickhead who keeps going on about Welsh independence on the other site?

Welsh independence, not a matter of if, a matter of when.
Annibyniaeth

SgorioFruit said:
Samba said:

Welsh independence, not a matter of if, a matter of when.
Annibyniaeth

Oh ok. So how's that going to work?

Going back to the point of taking the knee: when yesterday everyone around us in the west stand was sitting and applauding as the players knelt in support of the fight against racism, there was one pathetic knuckle dragger near us who decided to make a spectacle of himself.
Wearing a union flag t-shirt, he stood up, turned his back on the field and adopted the look of a roughly smacked arse on his face.
But, he did make his point - that he was a racist plonker.

jacabertawe said:
Going back to the point of taking the knee: when yesterday everyone around us in the west stand was sitting and applauding as the players knelt in support of the fight against racism, there was one pathetic knuckle dragger near us who decided to make a spectacle of himself.
Wearing a union flag t-shirt, he stood up, turned his back on the field and adopted the look of a roughly smacked arse on his face.
But, he did make his point - that he was a racist plonker.

So because this fella didn't follow like a sheep makes him a racist, you tw@t!!!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back