• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Taking the knee

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Longlostjack said:
Queenie sympathises with Black Lives Matter. Will the Chelsea Millwall Ingerlund thickos ever sing God Save the Queen ever again? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anyone would think they’re trying to distract from Andy’s alleged noncing.

Loved the applause for the knee today. Not a hint of a boo anywhere near me nor that I could hear.

monmouth said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:
Anyone would think they’re trying to distract from Andy’s alleged noncing.

Loved the applause for the knee today. Not a hint of a boo anywhere near me nor that I could hear.

Treacherous cùnts. GSTQ 🇬🇧

Fireboy said:
Samba said:

Why isn't this imbecile banned Phil?

Why should I be? Aren't you the dìckhead who hates everything English, like your buddy on the other site 🤔 Bit racist if you ask me..."na na na no one's asking you" will be the response blah blah blah, clown.

exiledclaseboy said:
Fireboy said:

It’s a fair question. He has a natural home next door. Not needed here.

Because my opinion differs from yours?!

Itchysphincter said:
Fireboy said:

Darran told me that this Bozo is not dgt73 but I still have some doubts.

Nah it ain’t DGT. This fella knows what he’s doing with his alternate username. DGT is thick as mince and can never hide himself for long.

Itchysphincter said:
Fireboy said:

Don't listen to the big girls blouse, he's thick as a Gurkhas foreskin. Don't have any doubts though, go on your initial thinking...if it concerns you that much 🤔

As for dgt, was he a legend too?

Samba said:
Itchysphincter said:

Don't listen to the big girls blouse, he's thick as a Gurkhas foreskin. Don't have any doubts though, go on your initial thinking...if it concerns you that much 🤔

Nothing concerns me about the matter, but you and dgt appear to be cut from the same cloth. He was always funny too, starting arguments, arranging ‘meetings’ but failing to show up was his M.O. . He once tried to post his prejudice leanings in a way he thought no one would notice - or only those who had similar leanings, and I’m guessing it was an attempt to attract like minded folk and use PS as a some sort of recruiting forum. It backfired a bit and he’s spent every opportunity since denying it and failing to explain it, because he doesn’t have the substance to stand up for what he believes. If he’s not you he must have disappeared again for a while, but he’ll be back and it will start again until he talks himself in to a lie he can’t get out of and then he’ll disappear again for a while.

Itchysphincter said:
Samba said:

Nothing concerns me about the matter, but you and dgt appear to be cut from the same cloth. He was always funny too, starting arguments, arranging ‘meetings’ but failing to show up was his M.O. . He once tried to post his prejudice leanings in a way he thought no one would notice - or only those who had similar leanings, and I’m guessing it was an attempt to attract like minded folk and use PS as a some sort of recruiting forum. It backfired a bit and he’s spent every opportunity since denying it and failing to explain it, because he doesn’t have the substance to stand up for what he believes. If he’s not you he must have disappeared again for a while, but he’ll be back and it will start again until he talks himself in to a lie he can’t get out of and then he’ll disappear again for a while.

On the other forum, I think I remember a guy, can't remember his username(s), but I believe his name was Chris Eames, thought he was a bit of a top boy...is this the one he was talking about? Aberdare's finest vc he was, but an ardent Swans fan who used to rip into the Trust lot lol Is this dgt, because I remember him offering people out 🙉

Samba said:
Itchysphincter said:

On the other forum, I think I remember a guy, can't remember his username(s), but I believe his name was Chris Eames, thought he was a bit of a top boy...is this the one he was talking about? Aberdare's finest vc he was, but an ardent Swans fan who used to rip into the Trust lot lol Is this dgt, because I remember him offering people out 🙉

No that’s not him. You are referring to a poster who had an abrasive style but often posted a lot of sense. I didn’t always agree but sometimes I did and just opinions were always thought out.

Samba said:
monmouth said:

Her maj supports it too doesn’t she?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back