• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Taking the knee

Fireboy said:
Samba said:
Why should I be? Aren't you the dìckhead who hates everything English, like your buddy on the other site 🤔 Bit racist if you ask me..."na na na no one's asking you" will be the response blah blah blah, clown.

Married to an English girl and both boys born there, loads and loads of English mates, yeah of course I hate the English 😉👌

Earlier in this thread, after I said 'I have coloured mates etc etc', I had various replies such as "I’m not racist…I’ve got ‘coloured’ mates…this is Alf Garnett on here isn’t it on a wind up"...yet, you claiming to have all these English mates, relatives etc etc is somewhat different? Or is it only different on this site when you lot say it is?

I'm contemplating switching to my other account to really fùck you lot up, but I can't remember my other username...can you help Darren, ya big girls blouse 🙈

:cry:
Samba said:
Fireboy said:
Married to an English girl and both boys born there, loads and loads of English mates, yeah of course I hate the English 😉👌

Aren't you the same dickhead who keeps going on about Welsh independence on the other site?

No i am not that 'dickhead'

Because that 'dickhead' has an opinion that you do not agree with it why does it mean that person is a dickhead?

Fireboy said:
Samba said:
Aren't you the same dickhead who keeps going on about Welsh independence on the other site?

Because that 'dickhead' has an opinion that you do not agree with it why does it mean that person is a dickhead?

Ah there it is, so I'm allowed to have a different opinion on here...thank you, I was beginning to think I wasn't because I don't agree with 'taking the knee' so have been called racist plus other comments made against me because my opinion is different.

I was going to say my opinion is correct, but thought you lot would get upset.

Why Fireboy btw, are you an arsonist?

Samba said:
Fireboy said:

Ah there it is, so I'm allowed to have a different opinion on here...thank you, I was beginning to think I wasn't because I don't agree with 'taking the knee' so have been called racist plus other comments made against me because my opinion is different.

I have never called you a racist, your problem is you end up calling people names who don't agree with you which is not only childish but out of order.

Fireboy said:
Samba said:

I have never called you a racist, your problem is you end up calling people names who don't agree with you which is not only childish but out of order.

Didn't say you had, but others have.

Samba said:
Fireboy said:

I'm not going to bother arguing with you re your opinion, which I think is wrong, i personally think that blm has deserved its chance to be have its voice heard, ateotd black people have be used, abused, raped and killed for hundreds of years simply for the colour of their skin, If anyone moans about why there is a bigger presence of black and other ethnic minorities on the box I take them to task citing the above reasons, they soon shut up.

As I've said you have your opinion, I have mine, other people have theirs, what pisses me off is the lack of respect of those opinions by the name calling and bad language towards people, it isn't too much to ask for a bit of respect, is it?

Fireboy said:
Samba said:

I'm not going to bother arguing with you re your opinion, which I think is wrong, i personally think that blm has deserved its chance to be have its voice heard, ateotd black people have be used, abused, raped and killed for hundreds of years simply for the colour of their skin, If anyone moans about why there is a bigger presence of black and other ethnic minorities on the box I take them to task citing the above reasons, they soon shut up.

As I've said you have your opinion, I have mine, other people have theirs, what pisses me off is the lack of respect of those opinions by the name calling and bad language towards people, it isn't too much to ask for a bit of respect, is it?

Ref your last point, no it's not. Everything else, I don't agree with but that's life. But that does not make me a racist, as alluded to many times on here.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back