• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Biden v Trump Thread

https://twitter.com/IskraDavidPhoto/status/1322543688954880001/photo/1

A scenario not often mentioned is trump wins, the dems take the senate
Then impeach and remove him

Biden takes all 5 votes in Dixville Notch, NH to notch first victory on Election Day

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-takes-all-5-votes-in-dixville-notch-nh-to-notch-first-victory-on-election-day

Best_loser said:
A scenario not often mentioned is trump wins, the dems take the senate
Then impeach and remove him

Had mentioned this a few weeks ago. I see ‘my friend the doctor’ nearly soiled himself with a run on the exchange markets to Trump. Now corrected back to make Biden a strong favourite. Economist giving Biden 97% probability and Nate Silver 90%. No guarantee of course and Trump can win.

Did anyone see any of the Biden/Trump debate yesterday? Oof...I had to turn it off after 15 minutes as it was too painful to watch; Biden was like a warmed up corpse, could barely string a coherent sentence together at times. He may have improved later on but I couldn't watch it. Just too much cringe for me to handle.

Democrats need to think about getting someone else in there as Biden needs to be wheeled off to retirement ASAP.

Did anyone see any of the Biden/Trump debate yesterday? Oof...I had to turn it off after 15 minutes as it was too painful to watch; Biden was like a warmed up corpse, could barely string a coherent sentence together at times. He may have improved later on but I couldn't watch it. Just too much cringe for me to handle.

Democrats need to think about getting someone else in there as Biden needs to be wheeled off to retirement ASAP.
It seems pretty clear that Trump will be back as President come sometime in November, maybe he can sort out the War in Ukraine, then again he might inflame the situation, heads or tails time.

It really was a car-crash debate from Biden, I'm not remotely interested in American politics. But how can this be helping the Democrats' cause, having a man who is clearly unwell running for office?

It is sickening to see Trump literally having a free run to bully a human being who so obviously is suffering from mental health issues.

It really was a car-crash debate from Biden, I'm not remotely interested in American politics. But how can this be helping the Democrats' cause, having a man who is clearly unwell running for office?

It is sickening to see Trump literally having a free run to bully a human being who so obviously is suffering from mental health issues.
You've given the reason Jaxxs, American Politics.

Seems perfectly clear that Biden isn't calling any shots in any form. Just who is running that country?

I only caught a bit on the news, but it seems pretty obvious that Biden should not be President.

No disrespect to him, but I would have concerns if he was in charge of the local gardening club, let alone the President of the USA, I think this has been the case for quite a while, they need to pull him, he should be being looked after! not trapsed round and being humiliated in front of tv/audiences.

It makes me question the motives of the team around Biden.

Not seen any of it, but reading the reports it’s a depressing state of affairs. Trump and Biden is the best they can do…ffs it’s mental.

Biden should stand aside and they should nominate someone tidy to take his place, I think that would probably do for Trump who isn’t well liked.

Not seen any of it, but reading the reports it’s a depressing state of affairs. Trump and Biden is the best they can do…ffs it’s mental.

Biden should stand aside and they should nominate someone tidy to take his place, I think that would probably do for Trump who isn’t well liked.
You cannot say that Trump isn’t well liked, he’s secured enough support to be nominated as the Republican candidate.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back