• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Chuckle Brothers

Cabango is a good defender and limited footballer so he has the upper hand over Wood in all departments. Harry Darling is the best footballer of the three and a better defender than Wood.

Cabango is a good defender and limited footballer so he has the upper hand over Wood in all departments. Harry Darling is the best footballer of the three and a better defender than Wood.
Every fifth game or so, when he doesn’t arse something up, I think, maybe Wood’s not so bad. Then I realise, oh, yes he is.

Hats off to the whole backline today, looked solid for most of the game...

Thought the back line looked good today and Super Kyle was imperious, that last ditch tackle was text book perfect, and experts on here moaning he had been given an extension.

I have been critical of Ben and Nathan but they were good today against a real handful in Gallagher.

Thought the back line looked good today and Super Kyle was imperious, that last ditch tackle was text book perfect, and experts on here moaning he had been given an extension.

I have been critical of Ben and Nathan but they were good today against a real handful in Gallagher.
Couldn’t have put that any better. 👍

I agree, though Kyle did blot his copybook by stepping out (what for?)and leaving his man unmarked to score.

Hats off to the whole backline today, looked solid for most of the game...
We kinda know where we are with Ben/Woods, they really struggle against excellent front lines, but like today when they Bburn weren't at it, and no doubt when we play sides in bottom 7/8 they just about can 'stand up ' to it.
As a side note, Naughtons last ditch tackle second half was absolutely class.

Thanks Saint. I won £120 on a Swans Norwich double because of your recommendation. As to the match, a 2-1 home win is supposed to be football's most common result, they were average and so were we.

Thanks Saint. I won £120 on a Swans Norwich double because of your recommendation. As to the match, a 2-1 home win is supposed to be football's most common result, they were average and so were we.
Nice one Glyn, was twitchy towards the end, but had a good feeling bout this as soon as they played Newcastle.

Thought the chuckles had another good game today, particularly Cabango who seemed to relish the scrap with Gallagher.

And Naughton did well again, with that block a highlight of the game.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back