• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Clydach Murders

Trampie said:
JackSomething said:
May I respectfully suggest that you return to the other forum if there are posters on here you dislike? Until you got personal, all I saw in this thread was exhmrc1 patiently and politely explaining why you were talking sh*t. Again.
You seen wrong then sh*g, he did it before on the other site and he started doing it again, I respectfully suggest you butt out.

Feel free to quote where he's been making 'personal digs' at you in this thread. All I see is him correctly pointing out you weren't on the juries that found Morris guilty yet seem to think you know more about the case than they did.

You then lost your temper because you've been comprehensively owned in this thread and have nothing more to bring to the table than snide insinuations about the case.

This forum is generally a pleasant place until posters come over looking for an argument or to do some trolling. I appreciate you're not exactly Mr Popular on the other forum either, but please don't pollute this forum with your usual shit.

Edit to say: Ooh he suggested you have an anti-police bias and facetiously suggested 'trial by Trampie' should replace our court system. Wow, what absolutely vile filth!

JackSomething said:
Trampie said:
You seen wrong then sh*g, he did it before on the other site and he started doing it again, I respectfully suggest you butt out.

Feel free to quote where he's been making 'personal digs' at you in this thread. All I see is him correctly pointing out you weren't on the juries that found Morris guilty yet seem to think you know more about the case than they did.

You then lost your temper because you've been comprehensively owned in this thread and have nothing more to bring to the table than snide insinuations about the case.

This forum is generally a pleasant place until posters come over looking for an argument or to do some trolling. I appreciate you're not exactly Mr Popular on the other forum either, but please don't pollute this forum with your usual s**t.

Edit to say: Ooh he suggested you have an anti-police bias and facetiously suggested 'trial by Trampie' should replace our court system. Wow, what absolutely vile filth!
I don't think and have never said I know better than the jury, but you and exhmrc1 was never on the jury either so you both know Porthcawl about it only the way they voted.

Trampie

These are your words not mine.

The evidence presented to the jury might have been tailored to not incriminate the police

exhmrc1 said:
Trampie

These are your words not mine.

The evidence presented to the jury might have been tailored to not incriminate the police

Indeed and was the evidence presented tailored to not incriminate the police or not ?

You are saying you are not anti police but at the same time suggesting the evidence may have been doctored not to to incriminate them.

There is absolutely no proof of evidence being tailored. The evidence was put before the courts and the juries accepted it. The bottom line is that Morris chain was found in the house. His claims to have left it there were discredited in court as phone records put him in his house. He only claimed this just before trial when confronted with the evidence. At no time on that day did anybody come forward to say they had seen him without his very distinctive chain despite him being in the pub where he was well known for most of the day. There are press reports of his partner giving a different version of events of when he got home that night. The juries heard ALL the evidence and the saw his testimony and the testimony of numerous others and they were convinced beyond any reasonable doubt he did it. They spent weeks hearing this and they were satisfied. That is all that matters.

Some of the stuff claimed in the BBC was never challenged and to be honest totally unbelievable and that comes from knowing the area. This includes his supposed route on the night of the murder, where people claimed the Lewis were seen and where the Lewis family lived. The efit was challenged in court as previously advised and the witness from whom it was devised was found to have been unreliable.

Whatever you and others try to make out the juries heard everything went to the various sites and came to a conclusion he was guilty beyond reasonable doubt as directed by the trial judges. The Dawson and Power families have stated on numerous occasions that they were convinced by his guilt. They were there. I was not and neither were you or anyone else trying to say otherwise.

exhmrc1 said:
You are saying you are not anti police but at the same time suggesting the evidence may have been doctored not to to incriminate them.

There is absolutely no proof of evidence being tailored. The evidence was put before the courts and the juries accepted it. The bottom line is that Morris chain was found in the house. His claims to have left it there were discredited in court as phone records put him in his house. He only claimed this just before trial when confronted with the evidence. At no time on that day did anybody come forward to say they had seen him without his very distinctive chain despite him being in the pub where he was well known for most of the day. There are press reports of his partner giving a different version of events of when he got home that night. The juries heard ALL the evidence and the saw his testimony and the testimony of numerous others and they were convinced beyond any reasonable doubt he did it. They spent weeks hearing this and they were satisfied. That is all that matters.

Some of the stuff claimed in the BBC was never challenged and to be honest totally unbelievable and that comes from knowing the area. This includes his supposed route on the night of the murder, where people claimed the Lewis were seen and where the Lewis family lived. The efit was challenged in court as previously advised and the witness from whom it was devised was found to have been unreliable.

Whatever you and others try to make out the juries heard everything went to the various sites and came to a conclusion he was guilty beyond reasonable doubt as directed by the trial judges. The Dawson and Power families have stated on numerous occasions that they were convinced by his guilt. They were there. I was not and neither were you or anyone else trying to say otherwise.
You are doing it again !

I never said evidence was doctored, why do you constantly make things up ?, you did it on the other site on this subject.

Well you raised it and questioned whether that is the case. I have trust in our legal system and the jury system and wouldnt even ask that.

You say you trust our legal system and jury system, well what about the Birmingham six, it wasn't just a case of they got the wrong people and convicted them via a jury but to the very top of our legal system, police and Government it was said that the very top people in those areas all knew they were innocent, how does that tally with your faith in our legal and jury system ?

The jury can only judge what is presented to them, others in the frame were not on trial, it was Morris or nobody as far as their involvement was concerned, no other choice, with the evidence presented as such.

That is normal in any case. The Lewis family were not on trial. Morris was and the jury had to decide whether he was guilty or not. You dont put 2 different groups of people in court and ask the jury to decide who was guilty. It is a straight forwarded decision. Was Morris guilty and he was found guilty BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT unanimously by every juror.

It is clear you have absolutely no trust in our legal system. I do. If they doubted if he was guilty Morris would have been acquitted. Far more guilty people get acquitted than innocent people guilty as often jurys consider there to be doubt so a not guilty verdict is made. In this case they had no such doubt.

If the Lewis family had been on trial would they have been found guilty. Probably not. That is why the CPS didnt take them on. There wasnt enough evidence for that. The efit has already had doubt cast upon it as per Mandy's sister's statement. There was no forensic evidence against them. Any DNA, if there was any wouldnt stick due to Mandy's relationship with Alison Lewis. The so called witnesses. One has come forward over 20 years later has a long history of criime. Do you think he would have lasted under cross examiantion . The woman was the person on whom the efit was made. All you have is a taxi driver who supposedly was seen 1/2 mile away on the night of the murder. What does that prove. Absolutely nothing.

The police investigated the Lewis family and the CPS decided there wasnt the evidence to obtain a successful prosecution. There is nothing more to it.

My former civil service comrade, you just need to stop replying to him. It’s the only way.

You are right. No further comment from me. I will take your advice.

No comment on the Birmingham six then exhmrc1 and if others had been taken on for the same crime in the Morris case you think they probably would not have been found guilty, hmm, probably then is it, not very sure then are you.

Aug 2021 13:27

Anyone with a brain knows Dai Morris was guilty as sin. His gold chain was found covered in blood on the grandmother's bedroom floor!!!! And his eventual excuse for this after lying consistently was that he left the chain there by accident on the Friday morning after having sex. Laughable excuse at best, made even more laughable by the fact that phone records prove that Dai Morris was in Mandy Jewell's house and that Mandy Powell was in Allison Lewis's house on the Friday morning. Case closed. Let's hope Satan is dragging him over hot coals in hell.

Darran said:
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/david-morris-clydach-murder-inquest-21417921.amp?__twitter_impression=true

I wonder how hard they tried to resuscitate……

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back