• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The EFL Championship Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Birmingham City | The Swansea.com Stadium

What will the result be against Birmingham City?

• Swans win

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Birmingham win

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
423 people who voted on the BBC poll said we would be champions. If it had been 4 I would still have been shaking my head. Lots of strange folks out there.

Interesting - may be that the rumour floating around yesterday that we’ve accepted an offer for Ntcham may be correct.

Looking forward to this. Can’t beat first game of the season. Always one I try not to miss but unfortunately couldn’t go today.

Come on you Swans.

New season, first game.

Always nervous first game that we'd be crap and start a tortuous season lol.

Birmingham made some quality signings, some we were rumoured to be after (true or not who knows)

I’ve liked the look of Yates in preseason. Someone who’ll run their socks off

Have been away from here since April due to poor health unfortunately. Thankfully on the mend now and looking forward to posting for another season. :cool:

MrSwerve said:
Have been away from here since April due to poor health unfortunately. Thankfully on the mend now and looking forward to posting for another season. :cool:

Hope you’re recovering Swerve.

Wind playing a part today. Linnington - still ropey after all these years. Can you boot people in the head these days?

A goalmouth scramble and Brum just about get it away.
Then a fantastic dummy and Grimes is in space, feeds Yates who pulls it across the 6 yard box and tapped behind by a defender.

Rushworth has made two good low saves and kept it to his body both times.

Its mostly a bit slow, but the times when we suddenly change gears we look super dangerous.
Yates may not get as many goals as Piroe this season but damn he is a nuisance.

Not sure about the playing out to Key who just whams it first time up field

Libertarian said:
Not sure about the playing out to Key who just whams it first time up field

I don't mind that his first instinct is always to look for the attacking ball.
Key almost with an assist, Yates being a nuisance wins it from a hopeful punt.

Dammit, Manning leaving has let The Grimester blag his way back on to set pieces.

The wind is really making the long diagonals difficult to get right.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back