• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The EFL Championship Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Birmingham City | The Swansea.com Stadium

What will the result be against Birmingham City?

• Swans win

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Birmingham win

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feel like a couple more changes are needed for fresh legs with 8 minutes of injury time.

I feel like Yates has run himself into the ground up front and fresh legs could help

Free kick on the edge of the box, blatant block to stop the one two.

You have to take the rough with the smooth with young players, but I like the look of Abdulai.

JackSomething said:
You have to take the rough with the smooth with young players, but I like the look of Abdulai.

He looks very decent.

Didn’t have much control of that game . Key looked good , abdulai when he came on and good for Yates to get off the mark

Happily take that, first game. Particularly as we looked so disjointed.

I’ve seen us lose so many over the years.

Happy with that. We look ok, new manager, new players. Some entertaining stuff. Shame our 1 return to suicide football ended up with a goal conceded.

New signings looked promising. Really like the look of Abdulai. Yates scores on his debut.

I think in general, you have to be pretty upbeat after today.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back