• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Euro 2024 Thread

I think they’ll probably win it. Foden and Bellingham are white hot, Kane is an excellent finisher and Picknose has enough good days. Other teams don’t have better players this time.

If he blows it before the final, I fear I might never stop laughing.
Make it happen, be hilarious

France have the best team I guess, but England pick Pickford and Maguire who aren't world class.. but they have the best player in the world in Jude Bellingham

France have the best team I guess, but England pick Pickford and Maguire who aren't world class.. but they have the best player in the world in Jude Bellingham
Pickford has had a decent end to the season, can't see any of others challenging him for the number one spot.

On paper the French should win this quite easily. They do have a habit of imploding due to arguments in the squad from time to time.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back