• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Euro 2024 Thread

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Absolutely everything went for them. Last minute lucky goals, easy draw, phantom penalty awards, penalty shootout wins, injury to Spains main man in the final, a deflected goal in the final.

.........And they still fucked it up!

Superb.
This^ 👌

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Absolutely everything went for them. Last minute lucky goals, easy draw, phantom penalty awards, penalty shootout wins, injury to Spains main man in the final, a deflected goal in the final.

.........And they still fucked it up!

Superb.
There is literally nothing more to add.
Apart from wishing I was now in Spain celebrating with the locals.

We were really poor tonight, but even if we ran them close, Spain were best team in the tournament and are deserved winners.

As one of maybe single figures worth of English Swans fans, we've done well under Gareth, but we all recognise that this is probably as far as it goes under him - which is no dying shame.

For the first time in a few seasons, I'm looking forward to the season with the Swans, feels like something is brewing under the surface with Luke. Get a keeper in and a twenty goal a season striker and we're in with a shout, and maybe I'm a fool, but I think we might just get those numbers through the door.

As a final note - it's been fun to read these threads over the last month and fill myself in with the - unsurprising/half-understandable - anti-English sentiment.

I just hope you can find the energy to serve your own country with the volition that you put behind anyone that isn't England.

As a country, we might have been dickheads back in the day, but this is a great bunch of lads that will go even further one day.

YJB, 🦁🦁🦁

4more years 4more years gareth southgate losing finals the England way get it going around the ground if he stays

SgorioFruit and i'm having a laugh
SgorioFruit and he's having a laugh

We were really poor tonight, but even if we ran them close, Spain were best team in the tournament and are deserved winners.

As one of maybe single figures worth of English Swans fans, we've done well under Gareth, but we all recognise that this is probably as far as it goes under him - which is no dying shame.

For the first time in a few seasons, I'm looking forward to the season with the Swans, feels like something is brewing under the surface with Luke. Get a keeper in and a twenty goal a season striker and we're in with a shout, and maybe I'm a fool, but I think we might just get those numbers through the door.

As a final note - it's been fun to read these threads over the last month and fill myself in with the - unsurprising/half-understandable - anti-English sentiment.

I just hope you can find the energy to serve your own country with the volition that you put behind anyone that isn't England.

As a country, we might have been dickheads back in the day, but this is a great bunch of lads that will go even further one day.

YJB, 🦁🦁🦁
I quite like a lot of this England team, I like Southgate and there are certainly plenty of individual English people that I like.

Unfortunately, the negatives to me of England winning a major tournament will outweigh this. Everyone has their fair share of idiot fans, but England just seem to have so many (see ECB's story about England fans in Portugal on his recent holiday). The media will never let us forget it, opposition fans will go on about it forever, etc.

Not to mention that Spain were clearly the best team of the tournament and it would have been a travesty for an England team that scraped their way through a soft schedule to win the thing.

Also, if you've watched any Wales games in recent tournaments or been on here during, you'll see we put the England fans to shame with the passion on display.

Last edited:
Pub quiz question time: what is always coming home, but never ever does?

I personally think Southgate should stay, he's given me some of the most memorable and funniest moments in football.
That's not being anti English so wind yer neck in cos why should any of us want them to win anything? The fact yer one of us does give you plenty of leeway.

I'm not anti-english; I'm anti the ludicrous England team hype and insane and totally unfounded attitude of arrogant entitled superiority in all sports, but football (and rugby) being the worst. I'm also anti the large cadre of scum thug yobs that trail them around like shit clingons.

Last edited:
I'm not anti-english; I'm anti the ludicrous England team hype and insane and totally unfounded attitude of superiority in all sports, but football (and rugby) being the worst. I'm also anti the large cadre of scum thug yobs that trail them around like shit clingons.
And so say all of us.

Southgate is conservative and risk averse. But he has a squad of dynamic players and appears unable to really get the best out of them and rather grind out results.

YJB, 🦁🦁🦁
Don't worry mate. Just read a Wales thread on here when we play, you'll find plenty of volition about.
Cymru am byth 💪

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back