• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Euro 2024 Thread

The Scots will be fuming over that decision
Edit: Polish penalty

Last edited:
One of the best group stages of a tournament that I can remember in a long time, even though England will stink the place out again later.

One side of the knockouts is looking treacherous..

Germany, Spain, France, Portugal

On the other

Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Turkey/Czech

If England win or come 3rd then they will avoid the top path

On the other

They're more than capable of losing to any of the those teams on the so called easier side of the draw.

Austria winning earlier has certainly thrown the cat amongst the pigeons.

One of the best group stages of a tournament that I can remember in a long time, even though England will stink the place out again later.
A team void of any creativity so he takes out the most creative player in the team and replaces him with a plodder.

They're more than capable of losing to any of the those teams on the so called easier side of the draw.

Austria winning earlier has certainly thrown the cat amongst the pigeons.
Austria were brilliant and would smash England if both sides play like they have so far in this tournament. Good for Rangnick after his involvement with basket case Man United tarnished his reputation somewhat.

On the other

If they win, would they get the Dutch?

England being reliably tedious again.
I've backed Southgate in the past because he is after all England's 2nd most successful manager ever and he seems like a decent bloke who winds up that particular type of England football fan in the best way, but this game after the glorious Dutch vs Austria match is a painful watch.

If they win, would they get the Dutch?
Depends on how the 3rd place teams fallScreenshot_20240625-212158_Brave.jpgGreen are remaining possible scenarios

Winner of Group C v 3D has a 2 in 5 chance

Take away the unlikely scenario where Croatia (B) somehow get in and it's 50% really

Southgate’s a decent bloke, but a club failure badgeman, hopeless at selection and tactics when the chips are down. If they could have employed someone like Klopp (I know, that’s beyond a stretch) they’d be chasing their third tournament win now.

That said, I still expect them to muddle through to the semis, and then who knows, it’s anyone’s.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back