• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Euro 2024 Thread

England should have Palmer, Gordon and Eze in the starting line up with Watkins given more game time
Any one or possibly 2 of those in the starting 11, but no manager in the world is putting all of them in, especially as 3 of them are predominantly wingers and it would be a pretty novel idea to play that many in one team.

Who are you dropping for those 4? Are you dropping England's record goal scorer who just scored 49 goals for his club team or one of the best young players in the world who just won the Champions League and La Liga?

England have been poor and Southgate needs to be less conservative, but they are going through as group winners with the same record as France. I doubt many French fans are demanding that Deschamps drop Mbappe (as many goals as Kane in this tournament), Tchouameni and Griezmann for some of their subs.

I would drop Saka, Gallagher or put Saka at LB.. Guess the gaffer is always going to start with Foden / Bellingham. In truth I think Southgate will start with the same X1 next game barring any injuries

At least they have the "easiest half of the draw"

the media keep rolling that one off the tongue as if they have sailed through an exceptionally strong group and also ignoring the fact that the sides in that half have performed at a level several higher than anything thrown out by England

Watching that game last night was like watching pretty much most of the two years we had to watch a Russell Martin's Swansea City team

I'm guessing last night's England game wasn't up to much then? I watched the first 15 minutes and thought it was so dull, I switched over and watched Denmark v Serbia. No goals in that one either but at least it looked like both teams were trying to score until Denmark realised they would get through with a draw and just kept Serbia at arms length for the last 10 minutes. Still feel like I wasted as evening though.

The Slovakia - Romania game is good. Just had a huge deluge of rain which is causing a few errors as well. Both teams going for it but Romania edging it I'd say

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back