• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Euro 2024 Thread

I'm telling you now lads, England are not winning this tournament.. if you look at my betting history, everything over this tournament, horses they are not winning this f*cking tournament.. I'm telling you

Honestly check my betting history this month and movements.. f*cking laughing at how the f*ck is this possible.. it's not luck, it's the Illuminati at work.. i think I'll bet on carlos alcaraz at 1/100 and see what actually happens, he'll most probably quit through injury, i am, I'm going to put 50 quid on it.. watch this space

Very few goals could ever be celebrated instinctively then, as they would probably be subject to a speculative challenge, 'just in case'. Unless the number of challenges was capped at 1, which would be fine. Use it at your peril.

I'd rather see VAR running throughout the game as the referee referees the game and intervenes without reference by informing the referee of the decision to be made ONLY when there is a clear and obvious material error. So if marginal offsides are missed...tough shit. Obvious dives (like Sterling's) and two yard offsides (like Aguero's) would still be picked up. No stupid screens for the refs neither. Either the referee is right or he or she has made a clear and obvious error in which case he or she is simply corrected by VAR and changes the decision immediately.
One, maximum of two challenges per game.

Sweet Caroline , great song being ruined so I can never hear it again without England thoughts

Footballs coming Home I can tolerate , bit of nonsense . Hear both tunes non stop now alas .

Neil Diamond I believe endorsed his lyrics being used by England supporters .

Avoid The Sun newspaper this week , pull outs on every edition , Kane and Bellingham are National heros .

One, maximum of two challenges per game.
I always thought 1 per team per half would be ok, especially if some of the very quick decisions made during the Euros can become the norm. I also think that, in the case of offside 'goals', the captains should be able to ask the lino who flagged (or ref via his comms with the linos) "Was it close?" and then make a decision on whether or not to officially challenge based on his response.

Anyway, stumbled across this on YouTube this afternoon, it'll kill
50 odd minutes if your bored later ...

This Slovenia Portugal game is a pretty good watch and made more entertaining by Ronaldo's tantrums every time he fails to score.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back