• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Euro 2024 Thread

I would take Trippier off put Saka there to give an option down the left and put Palmer down the right... game won !!

Listening to the woke which is Ian Wright saying it was a nailed on pen...what an idiot !! When the play is slowed down Kane clearly kicks Dumfries.. Media controlled bollux again .

I thought that was an appalling decision. Even Gary Neville said it was no penalty on the pundit panel. Kane's foot went to Dumfries, not the other way round.
The only consolation is that Spain will give them a good spanking in the final.

Listening to the woke which is Ian Wright saying it was a nailed on pen...what an idiot !! When the play is slowed down Kane clearly kicks Dumfries.. Media controlled bollux again .
Was Gary Neville saying it wasn’t a penalty, “Media controlled bollux”, as well?

Defo a pen, anywhere else on the pitch it’s a foul especially with European refs, you see it all the time. Kane kicked his foot because his foot was high with studs showing, dangerous play. I thought it was obvious

Players are taken out after getting a shot off time and time again. I've never seen a penalty or one go for a VAR review before.

Because they wanted a debate with different views.. they didn't ask Roy 😅
The only reason Wright said it was a penalty is because he's totally incapable of being objective when England are involved, unlike Neville. To be fair, Neville probably said exactly what Keane was going to say, although probably more politely.

Dutch look like a very poor version of us under the Russbot.

Dutch look like a very poor version of us under the Russbot.
They have taken the sting out of the game in this half, it looked like England were going to run away with it in the first half. Not sure if playing for penalties is a good tactic seeing how England have improved in that area mind.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back