• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Euro 2024 Thread

Just saw that it was '30 years of hurt' when Baddiel and Skinner released that song, it will have doubled to '60 years of hurt' by the time of the 2026 World Cup...

Oh and at least we can sing “it’s coming home” again this season 😂

Best team won. I don't 'hate' England, but I do dislike this England team under Southgate in major tournaments (where it matters)- just dull anti-football. They don't try and win games, they try and kill the game and hope that a loose ball will break to one of their super talented players to grab a goal or two and scrape through - it almost happened again in this game.

So happy the team that was actually trying to win the game did so.

For England's sake, I hope they get a manager in who isn't a soulless company-man FA suit, and find someone who can be tactically positive and make the best of the slew of talent they have available to them.
Saka and Foden, shadows of the players that play club football. No tempo or pace when playing for England, best team won though .

Just saw that it was '30 years of hurt' when Baddiel and Skinner released that song, it will have doubled to '60 years of hurt' by the time of the 2026 World Cup...
It was meant to signify that a tournament was to be held in England for the first time since 1966 wasn’t it?

Actually, who cares. It’s better that it means a trophy.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Absolutely everything went for them. Last minute lucky goals, easy draw, phantom penalty awards, penalty shootout wins, injury to Spains main man in the final, a deflected goal in the final.

.........And they still fucked it up!

Superb.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back