• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Fansnetwork Site

When I joined Twitter a couple of years ago I blocked CE because I didn’t want anything to do with him.
Before I did I had a look what he was tweeting about,I was astonished to see this far left liberal remainer extremely angry about leaving the EU.

It must kill him that he admitted voting for the Tory Prime Minister David Cameron the man that caused Brexit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darran said:
I mean no offence to anyone when I say this too but why the fuck good people like Humpty,Neath_Jack etc want to argue with them baffles me.
Leave them get on with it.

To be honest I'm not quite sure why I do myself. It's certainly not for the pleasure of it. But you see the latest childish, false, silly nonsense someone has posted and feel you have to say something. How long I continue to do so I'm not sure.

What I don't understand is why anyone would want to read countless posts all saying the same thing, how uniquely evil all lefties are or whatever. Surely it's more interesting to read a variety of views or subjects? Someone could write a post saying how awful the far right are. I may read it and agree with it or not. But ten posts all saying the same thing? What's the f*cking point? Most normal people would soon be bored rigid. Which is the answer I suppose. Most "normal" people. Not a word I'd use to describe a few on there.

Sad to see it end up like this but there you go. Personally I blame Mr Sumbler.

Can't we all just agree that this site is much better since dickheads like E20 and Kilks stayed put over there?

Humpty said:
Darran said:
I mean no offence to anyone when I say this too but why the fuck good people like Humpty,Neath_Jack etc want to argue with them baffles me.
Leave them get on with it.

To be honest I'm not quite sure why I do myself. It's certainly not for the pleasure of it. But you see the latest childish, false, silly nonsense someone has posted and feel you have to say something. How long I continue to do so I'm not sure.

What I don't understand is why anyone would want to read countless posts all saying the same thing, how uniquely evil all lefties are or whatever. Surely it's more interesting to read a variety of views or subjects? Someone could write a post saying how awful the far right are. I may read it and agree with it or not. But ten posts all saying the same thing? What's the f*cking point? Most normal people would soon be bored rigid. Which is the answer I suppose. Most "normal" people. Not a word I'd use to describe a few on there.

Great post Hump I’ve always liked you.

Darran said:
Humpty said:

Lol. Never doubted it Dar. You just hid it well.

Chris Eames is absolutely not Adam / SheriffAdz / AgentDimi / E20 / Dr P or whatever other countless usernames the complete and utter psychopath has used over the years

Darran said:
Humpty said:

If I'd been drinking tea then I would have spat it all over my keyboard and screen. :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back