• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Funeral

Neath_Jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
More specifically this procession, absolutely incredible. Immaculate.

Two countries do this type of thing with precision and aplomb. Us and North Korea.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Two countries do this type of thing with precision and aplomb. Us and North Korea.

It’s not in our country though. 👀 #Annibyniaeth

I’m not interested In your petty vendetta against Welsh nationalists. Show some respect.

This is a but like Band Aid for the country’s top clergy. Everyone’s getting a line. Archbishop of Canterbury got the Bono role.

I know it’s the way of the modern world, but does anyone else find it a bit morbid and disrespectful that everyone has their phones out recording the coffin going past?

Anything to get a bit of attention on social media later on…

MrSwerve said:
I know it’s the way of the modern world, but does anyone else find it a bit morbid and disrespectful that everyone has their phones out recording the coffin going past?

It’s only for themselves but in an instance like this I wonder why anyone would bother when you can save pics and vids off the net that’ll be a million times better.

Darran said:
MrSwerve said:

It’s only for themselves but in an instance like this I wonder why anyone would bother when you can save pics and vids off the net that’ll be a million times better.

I think its disrespectful myself, but its the World we live in these days

Niigata Jack said:
Darran said:

It’s dragging on a bit now too it’s a shame we can’t fast forward to the fight at the wake.

Darran said:
MrSwerve said:

Oh I’m fairly sure the vids will make it to their Facebook and Twitter profiles…

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:

It’s dragging on a bit now too it’s a shame we can’t fast forward to the fight at the wake.

Hope there's plenty of grub at the Buffet for them all.

Its a remarkable parade etc they've looked to have walked miles, been very well presented.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back