• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Glastonbury 2023 Thread šŸ¤˜šŸ»

Guns n roses put on a good show but only 15mins with Norman Cook and already smashing it.

Taking me back 20/25years to my hey day.

Someone having fun on the setlist.fm site šŸ™‚

Attachments

• IMG_0078.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 462
Iā€™m a bit behind cos weā€™ve been out but thoroughly enjoying GnR. Ok so Axlā€™s not a great singer, thatā€™s not news but Iā€™ve heard him sound worse than tonight. And I could listen to Slash all day.

exiledclaseboy said:
Iā€™m a bit behind cos weā€™ve been out but thoroughly enjoying GnR. Ok so Axlā€™s not a great singer, thatā€™s not news but Iā€™ve heard him sound worse than tonight. And I could listen to Slash all day.

Never thought Iā€™d say it but I felt a bit sorry for Waxl, obvious sound problems. Iā€™m not a huge fan but they delivered a headliner set.

Havenā€™t watched the Manics yet but the set list has a couple of Holy Bible live rarities on it. Good stuff.

https://twitter.com/sannyr1985/status/1672741695438323712?s=46&t=p94KZqA33SfSPKkithZEfA
Moment of Glasto 23 so far imo

I've not seen a second of it for a variety of reasons but heard that Lana arrived on stage 30 minutes late so had her set cut short. Sheesh.

Darran said:
People today.
Lizzo is great and should be respected for the woman she is.

Same people today.
Axl Rose is a fat ugly c**t.

Thatā€™s simply not true though is it.

But at least you had the required response on Twitter with scummy blokes commenting on how unattractive they find her eh?

For what itā€™s worth, both G&R and Lizzie were excellent yesterday in my opinion.

Difficult for Glasto to keep saying they donā€™t have female headliners because no one could do it when Lizzie did that though. Could easily have headlined. I imagine she will pretty soon. Fantastic live performer.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back