• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Glastonbury 2023 Thread šŸ¤˜šŸ»

Longlostjack said:
Reckon Cat Stevens should call it a day.

Been the best performance for me, absolutely f*cking superb.

GNR may have been better, but the sound quality took the edge of it.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Blondie were the first band I ever really loved. I thought they were absolutely fantastic. Debbie Harry is amazing, and Clem Burke as well - bloody hell,

And Glen Matlock on bass!!

Jealous as hell of people there to see that.

I concur.
Big Cheap Trick fan too. :lol:

Attachments

• CB2BD1CB-5FDE-4CE5-998A-120762BEEC40.jpeg
    CB2BD1CB-5FDE-4CE5-998A-120762BEEC40.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 336
Londonlisa2001 said:
Blondie were the first band I ever really loved. I thought they were absolutely fantastic. Debbie Harry is amazing, and Clem Burke as well - bloody hell,

And Glen Matlock on bass!!

Jealous as hell of people there to see that.

Saw Blondie last week at Cardiff Castle. They were brilliant. Donā€™t know where they get their energy from, as they were at the IOW festival straight after that and now Glasto.

People on the shoulders of their friends should be shot.

Have a thought for the poor person behind you, you selfish b*****d.

Pontyjack said:
Saw Blondie last week at Cardiff Castle. They were brilliant. Donā€™t know where they get their energy from, as they were at the IOW festival straight after that and now Glasto.

Lucky you!

Itā€™s a shame Chris Stein has had to stop now but Debbie Harry is unbelievable for someone 20 years younger let alone 77.

This has been a great Glastonbury so far. Looking forward to Elton as well. And he will be slagged off by people that would kill to write just one of his hits. Britney is with him apparently.

J_B said:
People on the shoulders of their friends should be shot.

Have a thought for the poor person behind you, you selfish b*****d.

The flags are worse.

Never heard of War on Drugs before, but really enjoying them. Love a guitar solo, me.
Looking forward to QOTSA after them. (Hoping Dave Grohl will rejoin them of a song. Probably No One Knows).
Will record Elton and watch again.

Darran said:
People today.
Lizzo is great and should be respected for the woman she is.

Same people today.
Axl Rose is a fat ugly c**t.

Really? You do let yourself down at times.

I saw Elton John in Knebworth 1990,he was joined on stage by Eric Clapton and Mark Knopfler,if Iā€™d had a gun Iā€™d have shot myself.

exiledclaseboy said:
Really? You do let yourself down at times.

People are utter c*nts but you already know that.

https://twitter.com/gypsybunn/status/1672874018926469120?s=61&t=8BnvJmDLISdr7hKzaW8FKg

Goldfrapp on now.....class.šŸ™‚šŸ‘
Bollox, must have missed her, on this avvy apparently.

Darran said:
People are utter c*nts but you already know that.

https://twitter.com/gypsybunn/status/1672874018926469120?s=61&t=8BnvJmDLISdr7hKzaW8FKg

Yup. But you donā€™t need to be like them.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back