• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Glastonbury 2023 Thread šŸ¤˜šŸ»

Londonlisa2001 said:
Thatā€™s simply not true though is it.

But at least you had the required response on Twitter with scummy blokes commenting on how unattractive they find her eh?

For what itā€™s worth, both G&R and Lizzie were excellent yesterday in my opinion.

Difficult for Glasto to keep saying they donā€™t have female headliners because no one could do it when Lizzie did that though. Could easily have headlined. I imagine she will pretty soon. Fantastic live performer.

It is true and I didnā€™t tweet it to scummy blokes so itā€™s not my fault who replies.

Oh and I think sheā€™s awesome in every way.

Darran said:
It is true and I didnā€™t tweet it to scummy blokes so itā€™s not my fault who replies.

Oh and I think sheā€™s awesome in every way.

No itā€™s, not.

The people who talk positively about Lizzo (Iā€™ve just realised it autocorrects to Lizzie btw so hence mistakes in previous post) and body empowerment etc etc are not the people who were criticising Axl Rose.

Same people who have criticised Lizzo are those who have also crucified Billynomates (who was also excellent btw) and probably Lewis Capaldi as well. And Axl Rose. Talentless dickheads sitting on the sofa criticising people with monumental talent.

This obsession with criticising the way performers look, or the fact theyā€™re older than they used to be, or weigh more than people think they should (often people who arenā€™t anywhere near as fit as the ones theyā€™re criticising), is dreadful. Some people will only be happy once all of these performers have packed it in and said sod you all.

Lizzo is a phenomenal talent and she radiates joy. Whether you like her music or not itā€™s impossible to dislike her if you are a normal person. And a 61 year old bloke did a 2 hour plus set last night with the energy of someone half his age. It was tremendous. People criticising the way he sang November Rain should remember there wouldnā€™t be the song they ā€˜loveā€™ if the bloke theyā€™re slagging off didn't write it in the first place.

Londonlisa2001 said:
No itā€™s, not.

The people who talk positively about Lizzo (Iā€™ve just realised it autocorrects to Lizzie btw so hence mistakes in previous post) and body empowerment etc etc are not the people who were criticising Axl Rose.

Same people who have criticised Lizzo are those who have also crucified Billynomates (who was also excellent btw) and probably Lewis Capaldi as well. And Axl Rose. Talentless dickheads sitting on the sofa criticising people with monumental talent.

This obsession with criticising the way performers look, or the fact theyā€™re older than they used to be, or weigh more than people think they should (often people who arenā€™t anywhere near as fit as the ones theyā€™re criticising), is dreadful. Some people will only be happy once all of these performers have packed it in and said sod you all.

Lizzo is a phenomenal talent and she radiates joy. Whether you like her music or not itā€™s impossible to dislike her if you are a normal person. And a 61 year old bloke did a 2 hour plus set last night with the energy of someone half his age. It was tremendous. People criticising the way he sang November Rain should remember there wouldnā€™t be the song they ā€˜loveā€™ if the bloke theyā€™re slagging off didn't write it in the first place.

Ok Iā€™ll take that and Iā€™m not criticising anyone other than you for stalking me on Twitter for the last few years even though youā€™re not on Twitter. :lol:

Darran said:
Ok Iā€™ll take that and Iā€™m not criticising anyone other than you for stalking me on Twitter for the last few years even though youā€™re not on Twitter. :lol:

Funnily enough your post came up in my ā€˜for youā€™ home feed which is why I saw it. Which is marginally better at least than the crap it normally spouts (since that weirdo took Twitter over) from the likes of Darren Grimes and Laurence Fox.

And Iā€™ve been on Twitter for ages - I just donā€™t post anything on it.

Anyway does anyone know how to find the acoustic stage on the telebox machine because Rickie Lee Jones is on later and we love her,seen her five times.

Debbie Harry 77.
Cat Stevens 74 - Enjoying his set too.
Chrissie Hynde 71.
Elton John 76.
Candi Staton 83.

Blimey, fair play!

Neath_Jack said:
Debbie Harry 77.
Cat Stevens 74 - Enjoying his set too.
Chrissie Hynde 71.
Elton John 76.
Candi Staton 83.

Blimey, fair play!

Honestly, you kids, you've got no idea have you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If Lizzo triggers you then for goodness sake don't trouble yourself with Lil Nas X :lol:

Darran said:
Debbie Harry,78 next week.
That is all.

Blondie were the first band I ever really loved. I thought they were absolutely fantastic. Debbie Harry is amazing, and Clem Burke as well - bloody hell,

And Glen Matlock on bass!!

Jealous as hell of people there to see that.

I saw Cat Stevens live in Cardiff Top Rank 1970. He was brilliant, but I wished I'd taken a fvcking gum shield with me. šŸ˜‚

Is Britney Spears the surprise guest tonight with Elton John??

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back