• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Graham Norton show

Jack2jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Am I seeing right here or what. Norton with guests sitting apart, with a live audience, which don't look distanced at all.
I mean seriously, Wales is shut down and the Beeb think this ok.

Darran said:
You’re watching The Graham Norton Show?

Blimey that must be like lockdown on crack. :lol:
No I've turned it off now, I'm spitting chips as it goes Dar, this whole thing is getting more bizzare by the day.
The rules are bonkers, all over the place, one virus, four countries, hundreds of different rules, it's bloody madness.
The whole things a mess.
Hope all good with you and the family👍

I get it now, the Amazon bloke has promised the nutty professor a new suit.

His show is one of the very few watchable shows on regular tele

Darran said:
Monty said:
His show is one of the very few watchable shows on regular tele

That’s one of the funniest things I’ve read on here in yonks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It wasn't a compliment to Graham Norton. It's just one of the few things i'd watch over the bilge they put on these days. Who even watches regular TV. I bet you sit waiting for eastenders to come on. :roll:

Monty said:
Darran said:
That’s one of the funniest things I’ve read on here in yonks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It wasn't a compliment to Graham Norton. It's just one of the few things i'd watch over the bilge they put on these days. Who even watches regular TV. I bet you sit waiting for eastenders to come on. :roll:

Being 100% serious I don’t think I’ve ever seen an episode of Eastenders.
There was a game down the Liberty a few years ago and people were having their photo taken with this fella.
I had to ask who it was. :lol:

Attachments

• 9F84EDCF-5C6F-4685-B15B-923681B7DFC9.jpeg
    9F84EDCF-5C6F-4685-B15B-923681B7DFC9.jpeg
    198 KB · Views: 2,379
Darran said:
Monty said:

There was a game down the Liberty a few years ago and people were having their photo taken with this fella.

You let your daughter cosy up to a bloke who is a stranger to you and who looks like that?
:astonished:

J_B said:
Darran said:

You let your daughter cosy up to a bloke who is a stranger to you and who looks like that?

He was working there mun. :lol:

Darran said:
J_B said:

Lofty was stewarding ? God he's fallen hard

Darran said:
J_B said:

He looks like the nutter on the bus. Who is he?

They thought Saville was OK because he worked in places.

J_B said:
Darran said:

He looks like the nutter on the bus. Who is he?

They thought Saville was OK because he worked in places.

They even named a London street after him.

There was a row about that. I've watched some of the clips of the Graham Norton show on YouTube and some of them are very funny. It's obvious that the American stars have never had interviews like his before.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back