• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The new Trust Board Members

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 3,651

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I’ve just noticed something.
Didn’t two of them serve on the Trust Board before and resign?

Why did they resign in the past and why have they come back?

I’d like to know please. Anyone?

Sian was elected in the summer of 2019 but resigned shortly afterwards

Rupert was elected in summer 2018 and has served on the board since then although largely from afar as rarely been in Swansea.

Ceri is new

Darran said:
Why did Sian resign. I want answers before I rejoin the Trust again and what does Rupert do?

"Personal reasons" not long after the formation of the board last time around.

Rupert is based away from Swansea and sits on the legal sub group and the membership group.

Darran said:
Could you point them in the direction of this thread please Philip?
I’d like to hear their views.

I will try!

Pretty sure Rupert posted on the old forum in the run up to being first elected when he was looking for votes and nominations. He could still be of course. Such is the beauty of forums.

Longlostjack said:
Just a question Phil. Are Trust Board members jointly liable for other Board members if they screw up?

Liable for club board members? The Trust has (I think I have the name right) directors liability insurance which is largely for the purpose of the supporter director as he sits on the club board.

And Clasey was right, Rupert did post on here when he was elected as he wanted support from the members so there is a chance that he may post in response to the questions

No I meant for other Trust Board members. What if, just for the sake of speculation, one Trust Board member was deemed to have put members funds at risk by their actions - would the other Trust Board members be jointly liable?

Longlostjack said:
No I meant for other Trust Board members. What if, just for the sake of speculation, one Trust Board member was deemed to have put members funds at risk by their actions - would the other Trust Board members be jointly liable?

No although I could test it by putting the money in the account on the 420 at Haydock Park and see what happens :mrgreen:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back