• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Queen.

Itchysphincter said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Isn’t it enough for now to express sympathy at the death of an old woman?

She served with dignity. Nothing wrong with a bit of respect.

This, I'm no royalist far from it as well, but I feel very sad on hearing of her Death, sad day for Great Britain.

RIP, God bless you Mam. :(

JustJack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
And if nothing else at the very least we’re watching history unfold before our eyes. Britain will change in many ways, most of them small and subtle enough that most won’t notice. But change it will.

Carrying a picture of Charles in my wallet is going to be something.

Barristers will now be KC not QC.

JustJack said:
legoman said:
You need to think this though fella. She was born into it and from the day she became queen her life was not her own. Would you have liked to live your life that way?

Wasn't even born into it persay, her father only took over because his brother chucked it in

That is merely an accident of circumstance. She never chose that life.

I guess the words now change in the national anthem of the United Kingdom

I bet Andy the Nonce is bricking it now! Now ‘Mummy’ is dead his brother and nephew are a little more pragmatic about the wisdom of protecting an obvious ’anchor’ to the future fortunes of the ‘Firm’.

Some info on what now happens with The King

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59135132

Time to knock it on the head altogether now. They've had a good run.

Versailles gets plenty of visitors.

legoman said:
sainthelens said:
Bitta perspective here please. Yes itll be sad ( kind of) but wer talking bout a woman who's never cooked a meal in her life/wiped her own arse and had medical treatments that our loved ones who've passed on could have only dreamt of. A life of incredible privilege where literally no one would disagree with.
Incoming..?..no problem.

You need to think this through fella. She was born into it and from the day she became queen her life was not her own. Would you have liked to live your life that way?

Like her Uncle and Grandson, she nad a choice

alltjack said:
legoman said:
You need to think this through fella. She was born into it and from the day she became queen her life was not her own. Would you have liked to live your life that way?

She also didn't have to harbour a nonce. Her choice again.

Chief said:
Time to knock it on the head altogether now. They've had a good run.

Versailles gets plenty of visitors.

I think it's the downward slope.

The commonwealth is likely to crumble more and more.

I can't imagine him giving it the same commitment as she did, for example is he really going to be arsed about Wednesday meetings with the PM?

jacabertawe said:
Itchysphincter said:
I don’t think anyone’s gone over the top but she was a decent servant, all things considered.

Long live the king and all that.

Not everyone is a royalist.

Thumbed in error 🤮

Chief said:
alltjack said:

She also didn't have to harbour a nonce. Her choice again.

Whilst I condemn Andrew for what I believe he got up to, once the queen took on the role she had to roll with whatever that brought, so my point still stands, as well you know it

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back