• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Queen.

Maybe I'm being cynical but it bet BoJo is gutted this didn't happen on his watch

BLAZE said:
Maybe I'm being cynical but it bet BoJo is gutted this didn't happen on his watch

His statement was pretty good and would have won him some brownie points.

legoman said:
Chief said:
Grey men on her payroll maybe acting on her orders. But yes I do agree that it some sort of state funded cartel.

Do you feel sorrow when other old ladies who didn't harbour paedos but worked hard everyday of their working lives to provide for their family then?

If he was that non influential, there was no harm in him spilling the beans. And if they could catch him lying and being delusional send him down for perjury. Didn't happen though did it?

"Do you feel sorrow when other old ladies who didn't harbour paedos but worked hard everyday of their working lives to provide for their family then?” err yes of course. Stupid question

"If he was that non influential, there was no harm in him spilling the beans. And if they could catch him lying and being delusional send him down for perjury. Didn't happen though did it?"

No because Burrell was a self promoting dickhead looking to make a buck for himself.

Look Chief, we're not going to agree but I'm in the camp that feels sorry for someone who has served this country without complaint regardless of how you view the trappings that go with it. She accepted the role and stuck to her promise. Would that more people did this.

I'm no royalist but IN MY OPINION, you are dead set on besmirching her legacy. So just crack on matey. I won't waste my time responding to you.

"Do you feel sorrow when other old ladies who didn't harbour paedos but worked hard everyday of their working lives to provide for their family then?” err yes of course. Stupid question - I'll look out for your condolences on threads in future for various elderly working class people who've passed away then.

No because Burrell was a self promoting dickhead looking to make a buck for himself - which he did anyway. As I say, why not let him embarrass himself? He knows where the bodies are buried that's why.

Look Chief, we're not going to agree but I'm in the camp that feels sorry for someone who has served this country without complaint regardless of how you view the trappings that go with it. She accepted the role and stuck to her promise. Would that more people did this - 'served' haha yea all that hand shaking then retiring back to palatial luxury must be so bloody difficult. She served the country by using money embezzled from normal people to pay off her paedo sons accuser. Yea great service.

I'm no royalist but IN MY OPINION, you are dead set on besmirching her legacy. So just crack on matey. I won't waste my time responding to you - She generally knew her place and let the adults get on with the business of normal life, but she besmirched her own legacy towards the end. The paedo harbouring, the racism towards Markle and shunning of her own grandson on her watch.

She besmirched her own legacy (not that she had one anyway. Besides that of being a life long parasite)

Chief said:
legoman said:
"Do you feel sorrow when other old ladies who didn't harbour paedos but worked hard everyday of their working lives to provide for their family then?” err yes of course. Stupid question

"If he was that non influential, there was no harm in him spilling the beans. And if they could catch him lying and being delusional send him down for perjury. Didn't happen though did it?"

No because Burrell was a self promoting dickhead looking to make a buck for himself.

Look Chief, we're not going to agree but I'm in the camp that feels sorry for someone who has served this country without complaint regardless of how you view the trappings that go with it. She accepted the role and stuck to her promise. Would that more people did this.

I'm no royalist but IN MY OPINION, you are dead set on besmirching her legacy. So just crack on matey. I won't waste my time responding to you.

"Do you feel sorrow when other old ladies who didn't harbour paedos but worked hard everyday of their working lives to provide for their family then?” err yes of course. Stupid question - I'll look out for your condolences on threads in future for various elderly working class people who've passed away then.

No because Burrell was a self promoting dickhead looking to make a buck for himself - which he did anyway. As I say, why not let him embarrass himself? He knows where the bodies are buried that's why.

Look Chief, we're not going to agree but I'm in the camp that feels sorry for someone who has served this country without complaint regardless of how you view the trappings that go with it. She accepted the role and stuck to her promise. Would that more people did this - 'served' haha yea all that hand shaking then retiring back to palatial luxury must be so bloody difficult. She served the country by using money embezzled from normal people to pay off her paedo sons accuser. Yea great service.

I'm no royalist but IN MY OPINION, you are dead set on besmirching her legacy. So just crack on matey. I won't waste my time responding to you - She generally knew her place and let the adults get on with the business of normal life, but she besmirched her own legacy towards the end. The paedo harbouring, the racism towards Markle and shunning of her own grandson on her watch.

She besmirched her own legacy (not that she had one anyway. Besides that of being a life long parasite)

Like I've said before, you're one of the thickest people to post on forums.. the fact you haven't looked up what the Royals have done for you and the country just sums you up.. you're like a rabid nutter who's had a few sherbets

Skippyjack said:
Chief said:

Like I've said before, you're one of the thickest people to post on forums.. the fact you haven't looked up what the Royals have done for you and the country just sums you up.. you're like a rabid nutter who's had a few sherbets

What have they done for me? Care to name some examples?

Chief said:
Skippyjack said:

What have they done for me? Care to name some examples?

The fact you're typing in English is just one

Skippyjack said:
Chief said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chief said:
Skippyjack said:
The fact you're typing in English is just one

The Royal family made me type in English?

No, book distribution on a mass scale to UK nationals.. it's called Queen's English for a reason, every educational institution is built on Royal approval and influence

Ah come on bush kangaroo this is brilliant, don't run away now.

You need to explain this one further.....

Skippyjack said:
Chief said:
The Royal family made me type in English?

No, book distribution on a mass scale to UK nationals.. it's called Queen's English for a reason, every educational institution is built on Royal approval and influence

Haha when did she start distributing these books then? Because she was only in place since 1952? When do I get my book?

Or are you just making this nonsense up?

Do some research and look up Griffith Jones you clown.

I have no real feelings on the Queen's passing other than the usual sympathy I'd always have for a family when they lose a beloved relative.

Having said that, I'm with ECB. This is the thread about her not being well and then passing away. Can we leave the debates about the future of the royal family, talk about skeletons in the closet, etc for another thread please? It would just be basic human decency to do so.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back