• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Queen.

legoman said:
Chief said:
She also didn't have to harbour a nonce. Her choice again.

Whilst I condemn Andrew for what I believe he got up to, once the queen took on the role she had to roll with whatever that brought, so my point still stands, as well you know it

She also intervened to stop Burrell taking the stand. That overstepped the marl. She was complicit all along in the whole ridiculous charade.

For the record Charles will be worse, he's been sticking his oar in for years. Get rid now.

Maybe they'll grow up and pay for the funeral themselves. I won't hold my breath.

Chief said:
legoman said:
Whilst I condemn Andrew for what I believe he got up to, once the queen took on the role she had to roll with whatever that brought, so my point still stands, as well you know it

She also intervened to stop Burrell taking the stand. That overstepped the marl. She was complicit all along in the whole ridiculous charade.

You genuinely think that was her? It was the grey men of the establishment not Elizabeth. You need to separate the person from the corporation sole.

My sorrow is for the person, but crack on fella if it makes you feel better.

Also, Burrell was deluded. He had far less influence on Diana than he said he did.

legoman said:
Chief said:
Could you please explain what I really know, as you've confused me, I genuinely thought that abdication was an option, I didn't realise rolling with whatever that brought was mandatory, somebody should have told her Uncle

She also didn't have to harbour a nonce. Her choice again.

legoman said:
sainthelens said:
Bitta perspective here please. Yes itll be sad ( kind of) but wer talking bout a woman who's never cooked a meal in her life/wiped her own arse and had medical treatments that our loved ones who've passed on could have only dreamt of. A life of incredible privilege where literally no one would disagree with.
Incoming..?..no problem.

You need to think this through fella. She was born into it and from the day she became queen her life was not her own. Would you have liked to live your life that way?

Gave it plenty of thought before posting buddy. Yep, sad an elderly lady has passed on, but my observations I think you'll find are correct.

legoman said:
Chief said:

You genuinely think that was her? It was the grey men of the establishment not Elizabeth. You need to separate the person from the corporation sole.

Also, Burrell was deluded. He had far less influence on Diana than he said he did.

Grey men on her payroll maybe acting on her orders. But yes I do agree that it some sort of state funded cartel.

Do you feel sorrow when other old ladies who didn't harbour paedos but worked hard everyday of their working lives to provide for their family then?

If he was that non influential, there was no harm in him spilling the beans. And if they could catch him lying and being delusional send him down for perjury. Didn't happen though did it?

I actually cried. Huge day in the history of this country.

Chief said:
legoman said:

Grey men on her payroll maybe acting on her orders. But yes I do agree that it some sort of state funded cartel.

Do you feel sorrow when other old ladies who didn't harbour paedos but worked hard everyday of their working lives to provide for their family then?

If he was that non influential, there was no harm in him spilling the beans. And if they could catch him lying and being delusional send him down for perjury. Didn't happen though did it?

"Do you feel sorrow when other old ladies who didn't harbour paedos but worked hard everyday of their working lives to provide for their family then?” err yes of course. Stupid question

"If he was that non influential, there was no harm in him spilling the beans. And if they could catch him lying and being delusional send him down for perjury. Didn't happen though did it?"

No because Burrell was a self promoting dickhead looking to make a buck for himself.

Look Chief, we're not going to agree but I'm in the camp that feels sorry for someone who has served this country without complaint regardless of how you view the trappings that go with it. She accepted the role and stuck to her promise. Would that more people did this.

I'm no royalist but IN MY OPINION, you are dead set on besmirching her legacy. So just crack on matey. I won't waste my time responding to you.

legoman said:
Chief said:

"Do you feel sorrow when other old ladies who didn't harbour paedos but worked hard everyday of their working lives to provide for their family then?” err yes of course. Stupid question

"If he was that non influential, there was no harm in him spilling the beans. And if they could catch him lying and being delusional send him down for perjury. Didn't happen though did it?"

No because Burrell was a self promoting dickhead looking to make a buck for himself.

Look Chief, we're not going to agree but I'm in the camp that feels sorry for someone who has served this country without complaint regardless of how you view the trappings that go with it. She accepted the role and stuck to her promise. Would that more people did this.

I'm no royalist but IN MY OPINION, you are dead set on besmirching her legacy. So just crack on matey. I won't waste my time responding to you.

Pointless, you'll never change someone like his mind about something like this.

You'll get the extreme nats of both sides, the tin foil hatters, and all the other hard of thinking lot weighing into this. It' their time to shine, leave them to it.

sainthelens said:
legoman said:
You need to think this through fella. She was born into it and from the day she became queen her life was not her own. Would you have liked to live your life that way?

Gave it plenty of thought before posting buddy. Yep, sad an elderly lady has passed on, but my observations I think you'll find are correct.

Then you really are a massive saddo

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back