• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of test cricket - Ashes 2023

Risc said:
Still fuming about the duckett catch he should be sitting in the hutch with a prawn sandwich. Cheating bar stewards

That's one each in my opinion as Smiths catch the other day shouldn't have counted, he was clearly helped by going to ground with the ball hitting ground first aiding his effort to catch the ball.

One, One all day long and twice on a Sunday!

Niigata Jack said:
That's one each in my opinion as Smiths catch the other day shouldn't have counted, he was clearly helped by going to ground with the ball hitting ground first aiding his effort to catch the ball.

One, One all day long and twice on a Sunday!

And the third umpire is South African so it’s hardly a conspiracy.

exiledclaseboy said:
I put three whole pounds on England at 7/1 when we were about 50/4. Last of the big time punters me.

I can cash out for £7.27. :lol:

Why did Duckett take that ball on? ffs mun

They were settling in runs were building, there was no panic to swing the bat at that ball, Dear Me :x

Niigata Jack said:
Why did Duckett take that ball on? ffs mun

They were settling in runs were building, there was no panic to swing the bat at that ball, Dear Me :x

Duckett was always going to fall pulling/hooking eventually, he can't resist himself, and the Aussies knew it...

exiledclaseboy said:
England’s fate is in the hands of a couple of gingers.

Don't care what colour their hair is, just bat sensibly, Bairstow nearly caught an edge just then, that would have virtually ended proceedings mathematically.

Swanjaxs said:
Duckett was always going to fall pulling/hooking eventually, he can't resist himself, and the Aussies knew it...

Looks great when it come off, awful when it doesn’t. Pointless praising it when it’s going to the rope then moaning when it gets him out. (Not that you are 😂)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back