• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of test cricket - Ashes 2023

180 runs needed with no proper batters to come in, just ain't gonna happen is it, I hope Duckett is kicking himself.

“rules are rules” apparently yesterday.

Get him gone

Exactly same happened in a game I played in clydach 25 yrs ago. Was nearly a riot....not in the spirit of the game??
Depends on yer point of view.

Giving Broad the treatment aswell now.

Can’t let these off the hook now.

exiledclaseboy said:
Looks great when it come off, awful when it doesn’t. Pointless praising it when it’s going to the rope then moaning when it gets him out. (Not that you are 😂)

Maybe it's just me but Duckett doesn't execute the pull/ hook shot very well, he doesn't seem to be in control of the shot, more of a swipe 🤔
Probably just me aye...

Swanjaxs said:
Maybe it's just me but Duckett doesn't execute the pull/ hook shot very well, he doesn't seem to be in control of the shot, more of a swipe 🤔
Probably just me aye...

Spot on, that, for me.

Classic Aussies. Would be spitting blood if they were on the receiving end, but all fair when they do it.

Comparisons to the non-catch yesterday are pathetic.

I’ll tip my cap to Stokes. What a competitor he is.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back