• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of test cricket - Ashes 2023

JustJack said:
Herculean.

It's still tighter than a nuns chuff. The rest of the batting order have to step up.

Robinson isn't looking up to the job so far, that's why I can't understand them not taking runs when they were on offer, its hard if not impossible to get home from here.

Robinson gone now! :x

You would have thought that a display like that would have summoned something amongst the rest of them

What a wimper and awful end to an amazing couple of hours cricket

Just looked back at Robinson's innings, he was like a Rabbit in the headlights, a village cricketeer could have done better, he loves a bit of sledging but he was gutless is his attempt at batting. Tongue and Jimmy are showing him how its done.

Watched the Bairstow stumping

It's no difference than had they called for a single and then run back?

A slice of cheekiness from Carey that was more fortunate than anything

Niigata Jack said:
Just looked back at Robinson's innings, he was like a Rabbit in the headlights, a village cricketeer could have done better, he loves a bit of sledging but he was gutless is his attempt at batting. Tongue and Jimmy are showing him how its done.
No wonder Stokes declared in the first test match , the tail is an absolute joke. Once his wicket goes you may as well bring them in. And Bairstow, for an experienced cricketer to get out like that, he should be dropped for the rest of the series.

What a test. Super human effort from Ben Stokes and fair play to Duckett too.

Great sportsmanship from the Aussie lads congratulating Stokes on a wonderful innings in the middle of a ridiculously tight test match.

One more needed, even a draw will do to guarantee the urn stays where it belongs 🫡

exiledclaseboy said:
That 3-2 series win is gonna be so sweet in a few weeks.

More chance of me winning the Lottery or Prosser stopping posting photos of plates of Curry every fuking Sunday :lol: :lol: :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
That and the Swans to win the FA Cup, put a tenner on it, money in the bank :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well Hollie Doyle just won me a few shekels in the last race at Windsor so I’ve invested some of that in an England series victory at 9/1. Got to be in it to win it see.

JustJack said:
If any team could do its this lot.

Bloody right. They don’t half talk a good game.

First test they lost, but felt like they won.
Second test they were going to win by 150 runs.

Teams with that much chitchat don’t lose test series at home.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back