• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of test cricket - Ashes 2023

Risc said:
If it was the other way round, the reaction would have been completely different no doubt about it. Rules are rules.

Well Sky have just brought up the de Grandhomme dismissal which everyone was apparently fine with.

sainthelens said:
4 days to late my friend.

Not really, Robinson was kicking off last test, don't agree with the polite chatter on day one, but there's always an undercurrent between England and Australia...

Swanjaxs said:
He was given out stumped mate

Why are people upset then?
Is the keeper not allowed to stump someone off a fast bowler because he's 10 yards further back?

Lunch at the wrong time for England. Feel like Stokes was going to finish it in one session there if he had enough time! Adrenaline will have faded when they come back out, tough job ahead. Feckin hilarious if they do it mind.

lidojack said:
Why are people upset then?
Is the keeper not allowed to stump someone off a fast bowler because he's 10 yards further back?

I'm not upset at all, a very smart piece of fielding, and some not so smart batting from Bairstow...

JackSomething said:
Lunch at the wrong time for England. Feel like Stokes was going to finish it in one session there if he had enough time! Adrenaline will have faded when they come back out, tough job ahead. Feckin hilarious if they do it mind.

Just wait till the lads in the Longroom get hold of the Aussies on thier way out for the afternoon session! They'll be shitting thier pants :lol: :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
I'm not upset at all, a very smart piece of fielding, and some not so smart batting from Bairstow...

No, I didn't think you were; just trying to get my head wrapped around the logic.

Swanjaxs said:
Just wait till the lads in the Longroom get hold of the Aussies on their way out for the afternoon session! They'll be shitting their pants :lol: :lol:

Typical of Warner getting involved, was Khawaja offering someone out as well, Aussies picking on old men given them a bit of sledging lovely stuff, keep it going.

lidojack said:
No, I didn't think you were; just trying to get my head wrapped around the logic.

The crowd are trying to wind the Aussies up about the circumstances of the dismissal, trying to get under thier skin, but in reality there was nothing wrong with what Alex Carey did, Bairstow got caught with his pants down basically :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Stokes turning singles down when England have four wickets to play with... 🤔

He's in the zone pal, he's all over it. Probably knows what he's doing.

If Stokes gets this done it’s the best innings of all time.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back