• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of test cricket - Ashes 2023

This ball is swinging like a monkey again, feel for the batters, Duckett especially

Off to chapel in the morning, then eyes down for a full house...
Advantage England.

Really want em to finish this off now, if only cos the next test will be a proper event, just to continue the madness we are witnessing.

England will win this. Enjoy taking the piss tomorrow if the opposite happens. That’s cricket innit.

exiledclaseboy said:
England will win this. Enjoy taking the piss tomorrow if the opposite happens. That’s cricket innit.

I'm all aboard the positive train. 3-2 to England!

exiledclaseboy said:

You guna lump another 3 quid on it? :lol:

Whatever the final result of this series, it has to go down as one of the most entertaining ever. I’ve enjoyed it all so far even with the Aussies winning at the moment.
I hope we stuff them from here on in though.

Womens T20 bubbling up nicely too! England need to win to keep the series alive 🙏💪💥
75/2 44 needed off 34 balls

Niigata Jack said:
Sorry I forgot to say £2.99 Each Way :lol:

Bloody women taking over the world, I tell you, our Alf had the right idea confine the buggers to the kitchen and kitchen only :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Bloody women taking over the world, I tell you, our Alf had the right idea confine the buggers to the kitchen and kitchen only :lol:

giphy.gif

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back