• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of test cricket - Ashes 2023

Glyn1 said:
What the hell is going on this series?!?

Innit Glyn.
I've taken the Mickey out of a few who keep changing their minds, but in all fairness, I've played and watched cricket for over 40 years and not seen anything like this.
The only thing I'm certain of is that if Wood was fit from the start, don't think it 2-0.

JackSomething said:
Australia all out with a lead of around 250. England all out for sub 200. Hope I'm wrong, but I can't see England winning this unless their fielding and batting make a significant improvement.

Head and Marsh have made a good start to their innings, play is likely to be a delayed start and a day of disruption ahead, todays play be abandoned by 4:30 - 5pm I reckon if not before, tomorrows weather doesn't look that clever from the forecast either.

Glyn1 said:
What the hell is going on this series?!?

Bonkers really isn't it? Entertaining but maybe giving credence to the womens format of mixing test, ODI and T20 matches in a series.

We need to knock the last six Aussies over for fewer than 100 more. Do that and England win in my humble opinion. Law of averages says that the top order is due some runs now.

exiledclaseboy said:
We need to knock the last six Aussies over for fewer than 100 more. Do that and England win in my humble opinion. Law of averages says that the top order is due some runs now.

Only thing they'll be knocking over today is the Aussies Tea Cups, by looks of it :lol:

Mae hi'n bwrw hen wragedd a ffyn most of the day

If they can squeeze an hour out of today in these conditions, with the wicket sweating, Broad and Woods could do some damage 💪

Play to start at 4.45pm.

This is where the Ashes is going to be lost or kept alive, massive session 💪💥

Disgraceful they had to see out that over!

Call it for the day now please ref.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back