• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of test cricket - Ashes 2023

JustJack said:
The potential irony of England not winning the match because they declare too late would be poetic.

I can’t see a declaration. Four wickets left and two days to go. Maybe overnight but even then I doubt it.

exiledclaseboy said:
I can’t see a declaration. Four wickets left and two days to go. Maybe overnight but even then I doubt it.

Yes they took that decision out of their own hands, was around 230-4 last time I checked, Jimmy Anderson going in for a whack now.

They may as well declare overnight now if these two are still together. Not much point sending your two opening bowlers out first thing to scratch a few runs together.

exiledclaseboy said:
They may as well declare overnight now if these two are still together. Not much point sending your two opening bowlers out first thing to scratch a few runs together.

last 10 mins have been comical really with both sides wanting to just pack it in for the evening.

Stuart Broad announces his retirement from cricket after this game. A fitting end hopefully. A legend of English cricket.

exiledclaseboy said:
Stuart Broad announces his retirement from cricket after this game. A fitting end hopefully. A legend of English cricket.

His figures speak for themselves.
Fantastic player, will be missed, and Jimmy can’t be far from finishing either, two wonderful bowlers.

Muteswan said:
His figures speak for themselves.
Fantastic player, will be missed, and Jimmy can’t be far from finishing either, two wonderful bowlers.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Jimmy makes a similar announcement before the start of play tomorrow.

exiledclaseboy said:

With a fivefa 💪💥
What a servant to the game 🙌

The way this series has gone it really wouldn't surprise me if Australia go very close...

Swanjaxs said:
The way this series has gone it really wouldn't surprise me if Australia go very close...

The openers are digging in.. you never know.. but they'll probably be out the next ball with my record in this thread

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back