• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of test cricket - Ashes 2023

Aussies not exactly Bazballing it up this morning. Very watchful. England have bowled really well too.

The Australian tactics could be coming back to bite them in the arse here. Surely reliant on Steve Smith to guide them to a first innings lead. If England are batting again before the end of the day this could yet turn into another enthralling Test match, despite the best efforts of the Aussies.

I’ve been watching cricket for a very long time and this is possibly the best series I’ve seen with regard to the “cricket” played. Really enjoying this.

Muteswan said:
I’ve been watching cricket for a very long time and this is possibly the best series I’ve seen with regard to the “cricket” played. Really enjoying this.

You may be older than me but I’ve loved cricket since I was a kid in the 70s and I fully agree. This has been magnificent.

exiledclaseboy said:
You may be older than me but I’ve loved cricket since I was a kid in the 70s and I fully agree. This has been magnificent.

I was a kid in the 50’s. 🤫
I saw Cowdrey, Barrington Trueman and the like. Nothing better than now.

Australians looking tired and going through the motions

Such a shame this isn't the decider

The potential irony of England not winning the match because they declare too late would be poetic.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back