• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of Test cricket thread

They’ve done a superb job to get to 200 here given they were 6/3 at midday.

No way I’d be bowling spinners at this stage if I were Sri Lanka. If the umps won’t let them use the seamers come back tomorrow. They’re missing an opportunity here.

They’re not gonna want to be chasing much in the fourth innings in this game. A couple of magic turning balls today and it’s only day two.

Even tho weather set fair today..tmrw looking grim, so have had yet another punt on the draw ..16/1 today ( 4 tickets now ). Just relying on Sri Lanka getting around 250-280 2nd innings and could be in with a shout.

If these last two wickets can eek out another 30 or so runs would set England up comfortably.

I would imagine the SL team talk went something like this… “right then lads, let’s not start like we did in the first innings, keep it tight and let’s make it to the first bowling change”.

Ten mins later they are 1-2.

I would imagine the SL team talk went something like this… “right then lads, let’s not start like we did in the first innings, keep it tight and let’s make it to the first bowling change”.

Ten mins later they are 1-2.
If Woody hits his straps when he comes on it could still be all over today...

England need to get a shift on, terrible forecast for tomorrow, Saint might be on the money 💰

I’d be more worried about the size of the chase than the weather at this stage. 220 plus will be tricky. It may be the weather saving England.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back