• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of Test cricket thread

Probably a massive cheap trick fan and on first name terms with Prosser and on his Christmas Card list,
In the words of Roy Walker, “it’s good but it’s not right”.

Darran was asking who he is, he wouldn’t do that if he was sending him Christmas cards.

Jaxxs I did some work for him a few years he made me a cuppa and said you'll have to excuse me, I got to get the Landy welded up for its MOT at end of week, there looked to be about 3 weeks work left to do on it, forgot to ask him if he got it done when I next saw him, he was off up to England to do some coaching.

Jaxxs I did some work for him a few years he made me a cuppa and said you'll have to excuse me, I got to get the Landy welded up for its MOT at end of week, there looked to be about 3 weeks work left to do on it, forgot to ask him if he got it done when I next saw him, he was off up to England to do some coaching.
That's where he got his nickname "Banger" from.

Lord’s two thirds empty for day four. No wonder when the cheapest ticket is £95. The people who run cricket are twats.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back