• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The summer of Test cricket thread

Lord’s two thirds empty for day four. No wonder when the cheapest ticket is £95. The people who run cricket are twats.
Ninety five quid, my word. If you were to ask me what I thought it would cost I would have said £40.

Pakistan made a ridiculous first innings declaration at 448-6 on day two of the first test against Bangladesh. They’re just about to lose on day five by 10 wickets. Serves ‘em right. Twats.
They beat them in the second test as well. Only a third away series win for the Bangla's.

Some people on social media wrote how unhappy Gus Atkinson seemed at times during his brilliant Edgbaston debut.

His head must have been in fvcking turmoil - at what was going on in court at the same time.

Some people on social media wrote how unhappy Gus Atkinson seemed at times during his brilliant Edgbaston debut.

His head must have been in fvcking turmoil - at what was going on in court at the same time.

Hadn’t heard about this, was excellent on his debut under intense pressure and with a huge thing in his life happening elsewhere.

England have gone full Bazball today for the first time this summer. 5.6 an over so far.

44 overs today. 46 lost to bad light despite a full house and floodlights. Literally no one would have been in danger. Cricket is a wonderful, inspirational and intensely stupid game. It’s almost like it’s hastening its own demise at times.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back