• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Things that annoy you more than they should

Etiquette.
I wore a baseball cap into a magistrates court in my late teens. There was hell to play when I refused to remove it. They wanted the usher to get the police over to arrest me for it as well.

Think I was there for a motoring offence.

I wore a baseball cap into a magistrates court in my late teens. There was hell to play when I refused to remove it. They wanted the usher to get the police over to arrest me for it as well.

Think I was there for a motoring offence.
Speeding 😂😂😂

I was in a church in Neath just now watching my youngest grandson’s class singing and two male parents sat through the whole service wearing baseball caps and it really irritated me.

I’m with you on this. I think wearing a baseball hat is poor show and disrespectful, chavmungous even.

There's a website here for ex pats and visitors called Costa Blanca Forum. Something that annoys me is posters who come on and say "I'm coming to Torrevieja for a week's holiday on November 10th (or whatever), what will the weather be like?".
First, its impossible to predict the weather anywhere a month ahead, it might be sunny and 30°, it might be snowing, and second, Google it, you plank.

I was in a church in Neath just now watching my youngest grandson’s class singing and two male parents sat through the whole service wearing baseball caps and it really irritated me.
I wear a waxed baseball cap in my downtime when outside because I'm a country chav, but I would never wear it indoors like a church, school or pub because it's disrespectful.

I often doff my cap to ladies too, they love it...

I wear a waxed baseball cap in my downtime when outside because I'm a country chav, but I would never wear it indoors like a church, school or pub because it's disrespectful.

I often doff my cap to ladies too, they love it...
Disrespectful to who?

Genuine question, interested in your thinking on it.

Nearly all churches will be Wetherspoons or affordable housing in 20 years or so when the older generation die out...
The sooner they’re all pulled down and affordable housing built in their place the better. No place for sky fairies in the modern world.

And the Royal family to go with them as well.

I saw a report in the week saying GB is now an atheist country. No I didn’t, it was actually on LBC radio.

The sooner they’re all pulled down and affordable housing built in their place the better. No place for sky fairies in the modern world.

And the Royal family to go with them as well.

I saw a report in the week saying GB is now an atheist country. No I didn’t, it was actually on LBC radio.
I literally couldn't have put this any better, the bearded man in the sky is fast losing his appeal, as the older generation pass on the fixation that is religion (all types) will fade into absolute fantasy.
The Royal family will eventually go the same way...

I literally couldn't have put this any better, the bearded man in the sky is fast losing his appeal, as the older generation pass on the fixation that is religion (all types) will fade into absolute fantasy.
The Royal family will eventually go the same way...
Innit.
If the armada of alien ships approaching has any credence...religion can go fck itself.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back