• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Things that annoy you more than they should

I don’t get annoyed by much these days. Middle age and experience has made me much more sanguine. There’s not much point In getting angry over things you can’t control.

I don’t get annoyed by much these days. Middle age and experience has made me much more sanguine. There’s not much point In getting angry over things you can’t control.
Ignorant, entitled people make me angry, everything else life throws at me i can take in my stride...
Oh, and noisy eaters make me angry, for some reason 😑

Ignorant, entitled people make me angry, everything else life throws at me i can take in my stride...
How about people tapping their keyboards really loudly on the train?

Noisy eaters also annoy me, but I’ll raise you with folk who continually try and snort their snot back up their nostrils. Once I get over gagging I’m ready to fight them.

I'm cool with that most probably, only because on the rare occasion I take a train ride is for an away game, and I'm usually too pissed to care by the time we reach Port Talbot 😂👍🍻
Ha ha, maybe that's where I'm going wrong.

When you look at the internet in general and swans internet in particular (cos that’s the one I’m mostly involved in) and you see people with opinions on everything, not usually supported by any knowledge of what they’re bleating about, and getting really angry about stuff that mostly hasn’t even happened and never will. I just think calm down mun. You’ll give yourself an ulcer.

Noisy eaters also annoy me, but I’ll raise you with folk who continually try and snort their snot back up their nostrils. Once I get over gagging I’m ready to fight them.
Disgusting 🫣
But I'll raise you again with people who snort thier snot back up thier nostrils then regurgitate said snot up through thier throat and out of thier mouth.
I used to work with a lad that did this back in the day, he was a really good bloke too, would basically give a stranger his last penny.
Chillers, if your still alive, I salute you 💪

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back