• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

This danger to life

exiledclaseboy said:
Prosser’s had an absolute mare on this thread.

Remove those last three words, and just set it to autopost every few hours ;)

London is unbearable at the best of times, but in anything over 30 degrees it's an absolute nightmare. Just not set up for it. They're actually talking about the tarmac melting. Shame it won't hit those heights here, might even out the potholes on Mount Pleasant ...

Uxy said:
exiledclaseboy said:

London is unbearable at the best of times, but in anything over 30 degrees it's an absolute nightmare. Just not set up for it. They're actually talking about the tarmac melting. Shame it won't hit those heights here, might even out the potholes on Mount Pleasant ...

The people in London don’t know that do they?

Darran said:
Uxy said:

The people in London don’t know that do they?

Dirty old Town kid 😖

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/mellor76/status/1547571539989606403?s=21&t=l4MjCeaZxS08f7QYxntAIw

Oh look a wealthy celebrity that hasn't got to knock his bollocks off doing manual work in this. Let's not forget for those outside doing manual work, day in day out, don't escape the heat when they get home either, disrupted sleep, not eating as well as they normally would. But other than that, yeah lets take notice of what he says :roll:

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:
https://twitter.com/mellor76/status/1547571539989606403?s=21&t=l4MjCeaZxS08f7QYxntAIw

Oh look a wealthy celebrity that hasn't got to knock his bollocks off doing manual work in this. Let's not forget for those outside doing manual work, day in day out, don't escape the heat when they get home either, disrupted sleep, not eating as well as they normally would. But other than that, yeah lets take notice of what he says :roll:

Fair comment but all the grunt is done by machinery now, mini diggers have taken all the fun out of shovel work imho, I remember when you had to arch your back instead of giving hand signals to your opo in the soft seat 🙃

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:

I do feel for people like you mind,it must be difficult being ginger in this weather.

exiledclaseboy said:

Just this thread,

There's a list and its endless, this one is up there in the top Ten though :lol: :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:

Great post, Prosser thinks he's spot on though, its ok for him though all he'll be doing his sitting on his potty with a fan keeping his little fig cool, the soppy twat :lol: :lol:

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:

I do feel for people like you mind,it must be difficult being ginger in this weather.

Fuk my eyes, :shock:

Niigata Jack said:
Darran said:

He's just lashing out now because he's made himself look an absolute cock. Again.

Ignore him, he'll be back to stalking celebrities soon.

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:

It must be difficult for people like you too.

What being a worker like? I just crack on it is what it is, I don't fuking moan about it or moan about weather warnings ffs.
I leave that to soppy twats like you.

Although it must be really difficult for you to with your soppy wig you cart around on you ed, :lol:

Darran said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
They obviously issue red warnings for heat Willy-Nilly.
Oh, hang on, they’ve never done it before?
Ever?

Perhaps it’s unprecedented then and gives them cause for concern for people who are vulnerable so they warn so others can keep an eye out for them.
Bloody hell Darran. If you find it boring don’t watch it. No one is forcing you to presumably?

I’m not going to watch it until Wednesday when everyone will still be alive.

There'll be tons of stuff on Twitter though, Dar!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back