• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

TNS

Wouldn't matter to me if TNS were playing in thier skins, an absolutely diabolical challenge that has no place in the game, anyone who says different should follow another sport.
No i mean that the challenge everyone was commenting on was the hooped player coming in from the side, my eyesight is a bit shot these days

No i mean that the challenge everyone was commenting on was the hooped player coming in from the side, my eyesight is a bit shot these days
Let me clear it up for you, everyone has been commenting on the Lithuanian player lining up the TNS player and lunging in with a despicable two footed tackle designed to break his leg.
Hope this helps 👍

Do the club play in England though?

Ground (Park Hall) is registered in Shropshire

After Oswestry Town and Total Network Solutions merged, their apication to play at Park Hall was initially rejected by UEFA, they appealed successfully because Owestry Town were historic members of the FAW

They are the best side, and have been for years in the WPL, other teams should try to emulate them rather than despise them.

Your point about the likes of Briton Ferry not getting anything out of thier success is odd, it's like saying Manchester City are holding Dorking Wanderers development back..

Absolutely no negatives, only positives for Welsh non league football if TNS make the group stages, and to suggest otherwise would just be plain stupid...
You do know Briton Ferry play in the Welsh Premier League?

The proof will be in the pudding, I think they may even have to play home games in Cardiff, unless Wrexham fits the criteria these days

You do know Briton Ferry play in the Welsh Premier League?

The proof will be in the pudding, I think they may even have to play home games in Cardiff, unless Wrexham fits the criteria these days
So what if they do, and of course they will play the home legs in Cardiff, they have before, you do know that don't you?
Crack on if you think TNS getting into the group stages of a major tournament is bad for the profile of Welsh football at all levels, opinions aye...

Let me clear it up for you, everyone has been commenting on the Lithuanian player lining up the TNS player and lunging in with a despicable two footed tackle designed to break his leg.
Hope this helps 👍
I can see that now. Thanks for your concern.

TNS getting to the group stages of the Conference League will earn them a minimum of over £3 million in prize money. Although this will be good for the profile of the Cymru Premier it will make an uncompetitive league even more so. However, with that sort of money available for winning a couple of ties I can see a lot of interest bring generated in takeovers of other Cymru Premier sides. We should be on the case.

A takeover of Llanelli by our owners would be perfect for all parties. It would give our youngsters, on loan, a first taste of the grown up game, and experience of European football.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back