• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Transfer window

Newquay's had a fucking mare here
Jealousy is the thief of joy.

And based on your posting history, go get yourself your own sources and opinions. Instead of always being the tail-end Charlie, always asking questions way behind the pack, with nothing to proffer other than slagging off others (I'm being polite as I can on this new, new forum of joy).

Jealousy is the thief of joy.

And based on your posting history, go get yourself your own sources and opinions. Instead of always being the tail-end Charlie, always asking questions way behind the pack, with nothing to proffer other than slagging off others (I'm being polite as I can on this new, new forum of joy).
Just answer the question butt, what's happening with mcburnie and this worldly of a centre half?

Just answer the question butt, what's happening with mcburnie and this worldly of a centre half?
I would hang fire until tomorrow.

I still suspect there will be a few more through the door with possibly a few out.

I still suspect there will be a few more through the door with possibly a few out.
Vital seem to think 3 max now and that’s with ins and out we know 1 for definite the Arsenal kid.

have you heard anything MD?

I would be ecstatic with mcburnie but never gonna happen

McBurnie has in recent weeks been one of the mainstays of a poor Sheffield Utd side, there is no way he is coming here.

Plenty of pace and plays on each sing

Good age

Could be worse..

So as it stands.....months of talking, hard work and not making the same mistakes.

Ronaldo, Brazilian
Sagore, kid on loan until the end of the season.
Placheta, taking over his contract until the end of the season.

Trying to move on 2 guys we signed in the summer.

Proving the summer window was a major ckusterfuk and patching things with very little forward planning.

I think it's obvious that someone has to be held majorly accountable here 🤔

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back